Our valued sponsor

Payment Processor without Bank Account

alpagen

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

does anyone of you know a payment processor which doesnt require a bank account ?

For example I want to let People pay with Visa, Master Card etc. and the Payment Processor should than send me the money to skrill, payooner, PayPal or whatever is this possible ?

You can do that with almost any payment processor around. I.e. WireCard, Ogone etc. you just need to agree with them while you are in the process to open the merchant account.

Didnt found any till now, at the Registration every is aksing for a bank account .. but I wrote something like you can use also prepaid debit Cards like payoner with their Routing number for Registration and than withdraw it with prepaid Card only .. Problem is that now also payoneer is asking for bank Details ..

Seems they are changing all the time atm. the same goes for PayPal. I thought you were working with 2 other companies in regards to PayPal don't they have any suggestion? I'm just curios and would like to find a solution too.

Seems they are changing all the time atm. the same goes for PayPal. I thought you were working with 2 other companies in regards to PayPal don't they have any suggestion? I'm just curios and would like to find a solution too.

for PayPal the solution still works but there I also dont have a bank account .. also nearly every payment processor asks for Company NR etc ... also very bad cause as you know i wanted to start without for the first 1 or 2 monts

Well I don't know if they all have changed this and what "all payment processors" covers, but in the past it was possible to simply register an account with them as sole trader so you don't need a company. I know for sure that this is possible with Coinbase.com and Payoneer it was until for 3 weeks at least.