Our valued sponsor

PAYMENT PROCESSOR

You better find some other forum for such activity. If you don't have anything to sell but just want to rip-off innocent people then we don't need you here.
You are wrong or I misunderstood the question and my answer is wrong, my activity is SaaS and digital agency, I have formed my company with information that I have obtained here, 2 years ago, and since that time that I am with stripe, now, I have formed another company and after 1 year, stripe for no reason closed that company and left me blocked funds from March to November.
For this reason I am looking for another payment gateway. I don't know what they have understood about what I do

The tricks can't be share without mentor gold member ?
some information should not be published in the public forums to avoid it to be saturated. Many like you are freedloaders and won't make it to the mentor group so it keep so many people away from discovering the good methods discussed there and to use them.

Reactions: erni
Reactions: bonox
I'm a customer of instabill and must say they are working fine. Read lots of bad review about them but for me it's fine. I will apply for all new processors in mentor group gold as admin entered them, will update this thread if required.

Reactions: cryptounions
very true, sorry, but thats good for all of us how pay so such resources don't get saturated quickly. Leaves lot's of business for us and nothing for you ;)
Well that's fine by me ... i wouldn't mind to join , but i need a virtual un saturated business to sell online , i don't mind to pay for it , Better still if being confuse better offer in that group ?

Latest Threads