Our valued sponsor

Payments/cards processor - No CRS reporting

You can use for example the card processing of TBC, in Georgia, in order to accept payments in your website. It will be out from CRS. In the case of course you are banking with them.
Do you know the requirements (KYC) from their site to use their payment processing? I would like to know what else they require to offer their service for payment processing online.

Do you know the requirements (KYC) from their site to use their payment processing? I would like to know what else they require to offer their service for payment processing online.
I haven't asked to them, you can read on their website that POS Machine requires at least a shop in Georgia, and mobile-POS requires at least an e-commerce website. I haven't both, so I haven't asked details to TBC.

I haven't asked to them, you can read on their website that POS Machine requires at least a shop in Georgia, and mobile-POS requires at least an e-commerce website. I haven't both, so I haven't asked details to TBC.
A "e-commerce website", just to show is probably a possible thing to make for having a cards processor. But I guess in order to become a business client of TBC requires the director to be a resident in the region or have any other good reason.
Or do they do offshore accounts or account for domestic companies that are held bu foreigners?
Also how would be the rate of successfully processed payments.? Any chance to have a virtual terminal for taking phone payments?

Latest Threads