Our valued sponsor

Payoneer experience?

Do you use the feature of transfering into your own bank account or the Payoneer debit card to access your funds?

I have to pay people, but want to make sure that they will not experience any issues by receiving through Payoneer.

Have set up account, which was easy enough, but customer service is crap and setting things up and ensuring that it will work has been difficult.

I have been using Payonner for about three years and have sent $400,000 through them with incoming wires in excess of $60,000. They have never asked what these are. I have never provided any details on the economic activity that relates to the wires.

When I set the account up the KYC was virtually non-existent. They asked me to provide something when I ordered the card. I can't remember if that was a passport scan of just the passport number. And they delivered the card to an address other than what is listed in my account.

Very low fees unless you want to withdraw to a bank outside of the US, SEPA etc. Otherwise 2%.

But I have taken a lot of the funds out via card purchases of crypto at Crypto.com, which combined have fees of 0%.

I have been using Payonner for about three years and have sent $400,000 through them with incoming wires in excess of $60,000. They have never asked what these are. I have never provided any details on the economic activity that relates to the wires.

When I set the account up the KYC was virtually non-existent. They asked me to provide something when I ordered the card. I can't remember if that was a passport scan of just the passport number. And they delivered the card to an address other than what is listed in my account.

Very low fees unless you want to withdraw to a bank outside of the US, SEPA etc. Otherwise 2%.

But I have taken a lot of the funds out via card purchases of crypto at Crypto.com, which combined have fees of 0%.
2% is very low fees...?

I thought that all EUR transactions (SEPA included) are charged 2% No?

Latest Threads