Our valued sponsor

Paypal Cashout possibilities

Gustavsen

Aug 5, 2017
gghhh
www.home.com
Hi guys,

great to find a community with my needs :)

Im running a small business selling tickets for events. Everything is legit and no fraud. But since I am not running a official business, I want to stay anonymously online.
Because of that I bought a stealth UK ebay + paypal account (verified with darks). (I do live in Europe but not in UK). But now, I am wondering how to withdraw the money ideally (lowest fees possible). I read a lot about exchanging services... which one you can recommend? Is there any other way to avoid fees? Open up a bank account (e.g. Leupay) with darks and withdraw the money at a atm?!

For every hint Im very glad and also willing to donate a small amount :)

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Does someone know if this still works for XAPO? I have linked my card and it still works I just read around that PayPal stopped supporting this?

Hey Dere,

Its Difficult to withdraw from UK PayPal account if you are not living In the UK, So for this Case I Would Advice you to Get PayPal account from any of the Country that Support Visa Card Withdrawal, you can either Get Luxembourg, Cryprus, Romanian PayPal account and Then Link your Visa Card with it if you have any, And if you don't Have .. you would need to Open LeuPay account AND Link it with the PayPal, Once you are done with this Step, You would need to Transfer the Money from your UK PayPal to this Account and Forget it there for like 2 Days (To avoid having Problem with PayPal Because of Moving Money Faster) and Then after 2 Day you Request to Withdraw it to your Visa Card or your LeuPay account.

If you have any other Question, Kindly drop it here,

Kind Regards,
hi bro. thanks for this explanation. I plan to open a uae PayPal account but am not resident there. pls will it be necessary to use a use dedicated IP for it? Or will using any VPN IP from any country be OK?

Use a VPN from the UAE to access the account otherwise they will block the account!
Ok thanks for the reply. But pls does it have to be a dedicated IP? Am asking due to the cost of it. I just need d PayPal for lil cash I may receive from surveys, selling of some articles and so on. I leant that PayPal don't bother about IP with some countries, pls is that true?

You better get a dedicated IP to avoid PayPal ask lot's of questions. Check if the IP has been used to SPAM websites or other abuse, if so, change it to a clean IP address.

Hey Dere,

Its Difficult to withdraw from UK PayPal account if you are not living In the UK, So for this Case I Would Advice you to Get PayPal account from any of the Country that Support Visa Card Withdrawal, you can either Get Luxembourg, Cryprus, Romanian PayPal account and Then Link your Visa Card with it if you have any, And if you don't Have .. you would need to Open LeuPay account AND Link it with the PayPal, Once you are done with this Step, You would need to Transfer the Money from your UK PayPal to this Account and Forget it there for like 2 Days (To avoid having Problem with PayPal Because of Moving Money Faster) and Then after 2 Day you Request to Withdraw it to your Visa Card or your LeuPay account.

If you have any other Question, Kindly drop it here,

Kind Regards,

thanks edwardguru. your descriptions is probably the best way.
do you know any kind of source to get a verified luxemborg (or other) paypal account?

Reactions: edwardguru

Latest Threads