Our valued sponsor

Question PayPal + eBay e-commerce solution from overseas needed

Dyadya2310

Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
First of all I would like to apologise if I posted in a wrong section, but my brain is ready to explode because of tons of new information.
So
Currently am running e-commerce business with 40k monthly from a country PayPal doesn’t support.
It’s being over 3 years there with bunch of middlemen, agents, brokers which allowed me to use their PayPal. But at the moment, no one can offer me a reasonable and reliable scheme.
So I decided to go offshore with normal company and normal PayPal business account.
I’ve read tons of articles and spoke to dozens of people. No one can guarantee that PayPal can be formed for a company 100% foreign owned by Ukrainian citizen. My purpose is an ask for help.
Maybe I can find here a man whose specialty is forming PayPal accounts also.
I am ready for any offers, advises, helps etc.
Sorry once again if I posted in a wrong section.
Enjoy your day, Sirs

First of all I would like to apologise if I posted in a wrong section, but my brain is ready to explode because of tons of new information.
So
Currently am running e-commerce business with 40k monthly from a country PayPal doesn’t support.
It’s being over 3 years there with bunch of middlemen, agents, brokers which allowed me to use their PayPal. But at the moment, no one can offer me a reasonable and reliable scheme.
So I decided to go offshore with normal company and normal PayPal business account.
I’ve read tons of articles and spoke to dozens of people. No one can guarantee that PayPal can be formed for a company 100% foreign owned by Ukrainian citizen. My purpose is an ask for help.
Maybe I can find here a man whose specialty is forming PayPal accounts also.
I am ready for any offers, advises, helps etc.
Sorry once again if I posted in a wrong section.
Enjoy your day, Sirs
Managed payments by ebay