Our valued sponsor

PayPal for personal payment

offshoremax

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick one, do you use PayPal to accept payments from friend you know well?

Take care:p

PayPal is for both personal but as well business payments / purpose, I have a few friends who I paid with pp payment.

I realize that PayPal is great payment option for friends and business relations, thanks anyway for replies :thumbsUp:

Thank you for all your comments about PayPal. I have been using them all since and working great.

I often use Paypal between myself and my friends because it is quite simple to use - I just need to know their email address and with the gift feature I can often send money without having to pay any fees at all.

I often use Paypal between myself and my friends because it is quite simple to use - I just need to know their email address and with the gift feature I can often send money without having to pay any fees at all.
Still possible to use the "Gift feature" to avoid the pp fee?

Yes, I do. Although not as much as I use payments between regular clients, since not a lot of my friends or relatives are that much into digital banking.

If you intend to send out payments, just be careful with sending them as gifts since once you've confirmed it, you could no longer ask for a refund.

Still possible to use the "Gift feature" to avoid the pp fee?
Sure, it's still possible until now. The last transaction on my account was a payment sent as a gift. They didn't charge me or the recipient a single dime for the transaction. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PayPal is safe when you are doing online transactions that is why more and more people are using it to hide their identity and any bank details. I use it all the time to do any online transactions.
What are you doing in regards to disputes when you have delivered your service? PayPal is just refunding without asking! :(

What are you doing in regards to disputes when you have delivered your service? PayPal is just refunding without asking! :(
You can start praying. I really do not know why paypal decide who get his money back and why. That is the most stupid thing from Paypal. They are a payment processor, not a superior judge court.

And in more than 90% off cases the buyer have right.

And paypal politics encourage the buyers to open cases.. And get things for free. So, now there is a new type of buyers. The professional buyer, who buy without having money.

You can start praying. I really do not know why paypal decide who get his money back and why. That is the most stupid thing from Paypal. They are a payment processor, not a superior judge court.

And in more than 90% off cases the buyer have right.

And paypal politics encourage the buyers to open cases.. And get things for free. So, now there is a new type of buyers. The professional buyer, who buy without having money.
I totally agree with you, they would need to actually lesson to what the merchant says rather than what the customer says and ask for evidence!

No, i am sorry, i do not agree at all with this idea..

Actually, Paypal must remain only a payment processor, not a judge. They can not have the right to decide who deserve the money back. Just think..if you pay with your credit card online, who will give you the money back???

You must go to you credit card issuer and tell to the bank that was a fraud and someone else pay with your credit card. And of course that this is a lie..

But paypal remain the Ebay processor payment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads