Our valued sponsor

PayPal - Moneybookers - AlertPay Fees Comparison

Kejatz

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
OK, I'm opening this thread in order to resolve many questions in this forum. I will gather information about all three companies and what fees they are charging and put in in this thread so everybody can compare and decide on what company to take on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: drillbill
OK, here it goes. Ladies and gentlemen, here are summed hours of my digging trough Paypal, Moneybookers and AlertPay sites and their User Agreements. I myself made this comparison, and I hold no responsibility about it's accuracy, although this informations are as accurate as their sites state them to be. If I made a mistake somewhere, please let me know. I figured, for your convenience, to put this info as jpg images so you can download them easily. I hope this may answer some question for you, it certainly did for me.

This is a comparison of account opening fees and types of accounts these e-Wallet companies offer.

PS. I tried to present this information as simple as possible, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

This is a comparison of currency conversion fees these e-Wallet companies offer.

PS. I tried to present this information as simple as possible, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

This is a comparison of fees for sending money with these e-Wallet companies.

NOTE: Moneybookers fees are presented in EURO (€) currency.

This is a comparison of fees for receiving payments with these e-Wallet companies.

This is a comparison of fees for uploading (depositing) funds with these e-Wallet companies.

PS. I tried to present this information as simple as possible, so if you have any question feel free to ask.

This is a comparison of fees for withdrawing funds with these e-Wallet companies.

PS. I tried to present this information as simple as possible, so if you have any question feel free to ask.

OK, children that is all for today :D

Finally I gathered and made this information suitable for others. I hope it helps. I would compare some other features of those companies but that is just too exhausting and this alone was very hard.

This thread requires at least 5 stars to the thread starter, good work, you must have been putting a lot of time into this.

We need a thumbs up ICON here, admin please add :)

Thank you :)

This just goes to show you how ONE MAN can be smarter and more organized than three companies all together. WHY for heaven's sake they didn't put those informations as I did, everything in one place. But no, you have to drill and go bald until you find it somewhere on their site. I've had it and went on a mission to gather those facts on my own for my sake and for others'.

Reactions: clemens
Great work Kejatz. That would be too useful for many of the members here who frequently comes up with a lot of question about the fee structure in payment processors. The reason why I don't like Alertpay is that they change the fee structure from time to time.

Latest Threads