Our valued sponsor

Paysafecard account closure - austrian IBAN needed/other solution?

Quren11257

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
hey guys hope any1 can assist me with it or just point out any possibilities or what should I do

I had a paysafecard account registered under austrian details and address and been using it for gambling purposes, nothing illegal, bookmakers also used as licensed in austria used to deposit to. I was buying paysafecard codes in local gas stations aswell to fund it earlier so again, no dodgy income or anything. Recently I was starting having issues with them, account suspended due unknown reason, likely my account got flagged by their fraud prevention systems, maybe I just did too much turnover in last 30 days, no idea but as I said, I was ready to assist them with anything they asked like bills, selfies that it is me using the acc yet, finally, they decided to close it and suggested to withdraw my money to austrian iban. well... the fact is I moved outside of austria to poland now and any bank accounts I had been closed so my question is what should I do? I have 2 options now:

1) drop them austrian iban but as I have no austrian bank account I am asking, anyone here can provide or know any EMI which offers austrian iban? That would help
2) contact paysafecard that I moved to Poland, provide necessary documentation to prove it to them but are they going to accept it? What legally I can do?

Inside account is 3k euros, for me it is quite serious amount of money, yes, I am a small fish yet, I am asking for help. I found this forum where lots of information is on and hopefully good guys around aswell. Thanks !

Reactions: Marshal