Our valued sponsor

Paysera or Bankera or AdvCash

If those three are your options, go for all three.

These days, you can't have too many accounts.
I totally agree, take all three and add more as you find them. Searching the forum will pull a lot of results up.

You cannot expect they don't ask. All who do not ask are gone fast

You don't get the point.

I have no problem with SOF in-general.

However, bankera has asked me for SOF for a single request I've submitted to have my card's spending limit increased.

They've immediately replied to me that they are happy to do so but I must provide a valid reason, why I want this, and also my main bank account statements of the last six months, LMAO.

My bankera account was still brand-new, meaning that, it had ZERO transaction history... !!!
.... but still, they wanted to do SOF for just a request :D LOL

Guess what would happen if I were to receive 5 figures on this account ... immediately locked and frozen for ages until they say something terrible to you to confiscate the funds...

Just stay away from this trash EMI.

Reactions: Masterhack
I don't think you are quite right in your view of banks and their process for complying with legislation and international rules against money laundering. What they are doing is simply something they have to do. Either you can give them the information they ask for or you can choose not to. Cooperation is often a better solution than opposing and complaining.

Reactions: Konstanz
I don't think you are quite right in your view of banks and their process for complying with legislation and international rules against money laundering. What they are doing is simply something they have to do. Either you can give them the information they ask for or you can choose not to. Cooperation is often a better solution than opposing and complaining.
I totally agree. This is what they are required to do by law.

Latest Threads