Our valued sponsor

Paysera so stupid *lol*

Freewilly

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
Your provided documents have no record number. Pleas provide registration documents with record numbers.

I´ve uploaded all fresh official documents from the cyprus chamber of commerce.

How stupid are this guys form paysera? I don´t print this forms, this is original from the chamber of commerce and i can't force the chamber of commerce to write down special paysera record numbers , especially since it has a HE number on it (always the same on every document like Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate shareholder etc).

And why don't they write this s**t the same way, it always costs money to apply for the documents!

the problem is they do not know much about incorporations and corporate documents

I can advise only to move to another EMI, because it's a waste of time to prove anything to Paysera
they have asked me for nonsense several times:
1) official register of UBOs for Belize company
2) notary's signature and stamp on every page (the document was stitched)

@Admin, it looks like the topic might be moved to the different forum

Did you try calling them and getting a person with a name (instead of "Best regards, customer support team")?

Sometimes it helps to create a relationship or learn what exactly they want.

It's the same as in many banks - if you try to go through the official way, they will respond with their nonsense but once you know someone there, everything that was impossible before is solved immediately.

Latest Threads