Our valued sponsor

Paysera to ADVcash with no comission?

Could you please share your thoughts why Paysera is bad option?
There are people here who praise them, plus you can even reach them by phone, unlike many others.
I'm one of the oldest Paysera users, since ~2014, and over time their service has deteriorated badly.

Last year I sent a 5k transfer to my Paysera account from another personal account (both accounts are in my name) and they put the transfer on hold and started asking all the stupid stuff about how I got this 5k.
After 2 weeks of emails (their ETA for responses is no less than 2~3 days) of sending documents and responding thoroughly to emails, I asked them to refund the transfer and close the account. This also took another 2 weeks of calls and emails.

To give you an idea of how funny/stupid their system is, I transferred €1 from the main account to the card account, and they put it on hold for review. It was released the next day. Just 1 euro.

At the beginning of the Russian/Ukraine thing, They sent an email to all Paysera users saying that they would close all accounts of Russian passport holders and place their money on hold "Until further investigation", even if you were not a resident of Russia. The decision came into effect immediately, and all money in these accounts was frozen. God knows if they released it yet or not.

The fact that you hold a Russian passport means you're a bad person and acting as the right hand for Putin. just some woke culture in the banking system. I was not affected because I'm not Russian, but I despise the injustice committed against someone simply because of where he was born. and not only closed the accounts but also frozen the money, which might be life-or-death emergency money for someone.

Remember friend: It's all good until it's not good.

Last edited:
This is what concerns me, and the feeling i have that there is a need for Russia to exist beyond this war, as victor or looser, the need for a polarised world, offers a opportunity to flee one's own governments authoritative activities which have increased steadily since 9/11 and exploded since covid.

The fact that you hold a Russian passport means you're a bad person and acting as the right hand for Putin. just some woke culture in the banking system. I was not affected because I'm not Russian, but I despise the injustice committed against someone simply because of where he was born. and not only closed the accounts but also frozen the money, which might be life-or-death emergency money for someone.

Last year I sent a 5k transfer to my Paysera account from another personal account (both accounts are in my name) and they put the transfer on hold and started asking all the stupid stuff about how I got this 5k.
After 2 weeks of emails (their ETA for responses is no less than 2~3 days) of sending documents and responding thoroughly to emails, I asked them to refund the transfer and close the account. This also took another 2 weeks of calls and emails.

To give you an idea of how funny/stupid their system is, I transferred €1 from the main account to the card account, and they put it on hold for review. It was released the next day. Just 1 euro.

At the beginning of the Russian/Ukraine thing, They sent an email to all Paysera users saying that they would close all accounts of Russian passport holders and place their money on hold "Until further investigation", even if you were not a resident of Russia. The decision came into effect immediately, and all money in these accounts was frozen. God knows if they released it yet or not.

Absolutely stupid behavior from their side. At least in weeks the issue can be resolved. With Revolut this would last several months, let them burn!

As to their behavior with Russians, here we actually need to take into account the fact that there are a number of countries on this earth whose main product is Russophobia and service to Uncle Sam. Lithuania is in the first row of them.

Latest Threads