Our valued sponsor

Paysera to Wio

Zikki

May 30, 2021
Tunisia
Visit site
I'm an old Paysera user for my company and just opened a WIO Business Account. My problem is we can't wire directly from one to the other. The error message is this currency is not supported by this country (which it is) and Paysera says that the bank is not a Target2 users and they said they will asked for it to be added to the network.

In the meantime, I'm looking to wire money in a way or another but without using my personal accounts and for an affordable fee. Any idea?

The wio bank supports EUR, AED and USD.

If Paysera is only able to process via SEPA and Target2, you might need to move the money through another financial institution (that has access to sending EUR via SWIFT via correspondent banks instead of Target2), or do the transaction in USD, to reach Wio.
Usd doesn't work either. I don't have another company account to transit through... any transfer platform to recommend?

@Don I hope I'm wrong and I hope I don't need to see posts in a year or two negative about this financial service.
That being said, I can see that the domain is registered as a .group domain in May 2022 - when I look at the group, it seems to me to be quite an adventure, and without prejudice or personal opinion, I must say that I am excited to follow this company.

@Don I hope I'm wrong and I hope I don't need to see posts in a year or two negative about this financial service.
That being said, I can see that the domain is registered as a .group domain in May 2022 - when I look at the group, it seems to me to be quite an adventure, and without prejudice or personal opinion, I must say that I am excited to follow this company.
I share similar feelings. It's a small EMI. Use with caution.

Reactions: JohnLocke