Our valued sponsor

Pension from 2 EU countries.

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
Can I receive pension from two countries? I currently live in Romania. All fine, tax are lower here than anywhere else in Europe, but the demography is going down. Our women are way to feminists. They only want sex with good looking bad boys, if they sit on Tinder even a leach looking like girl will get 10 ,000 matches/day and so on. I was thinking to get an Portughese resident card, and pay there 200 euro monthly for their pension plan. this way i will have 2 citizenship and pension from 2 countries ?

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
Can I receive pension from two countries? I currently live in Romania. All fine, tax are lower here than anywhere else in Europe, but the demography is going down. Our women are way to feminists. They only want sex with good looking bad boys, if they sit on Tinder even a leach looking like girl will get 10 ,000 matches/day and so on. I was thinking to get an Portughese resident card, and pay there 200 euro monthly for their pension plan. this way i will have 2 citizenship and pension from 2 countries ?
romanian girls are way better looking than portuguese .
should you move for girls pls consider Bosnia (republic of Srpska), Serbia, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia,Lithuania, Belarus,Russia (I know not the safest place nowadays) and even Moldova which is very close to you.

In portugal the average level is not even comparable to the countries above.

romanian girls are way better looking than portuguese .
should you move for girls pls consider Bosnia (republic of Srpska), Serbia, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia,Lithuania, Belarus,Russia (I know not the safest place nowadays) and even Moldova which is very close to you.

In portugal the average level is not even comparable to the countries above.

Maybe they are, but they are feminist and they do not like below average looking guys like me. So what can i do ? rise somebody kids? have a sexless marriage?

In Germany, the Romanian population has grown by at least 10%. Is that a correlation?

No man. Birth rate is going down in Romania. Most of women are childless at 30-40 years old. and many of them think they will have a kid after the age of 50, 60 years old.

Last edited:

Latest Threads