Our valued sponsor

Permanent residency in Paraguay

Residency in Paraguay is easy. Citizenship is very difficult. For citizenship, you will need an attorney (or a fixer with an attorney) who is very politically connected and also enough money to pay the attorney and to grease the wheels of the bureaucracy all the way to the judges who approve your citizenship application. It also requires Spanish fluency. Be sure to find someone with a proven track record, not just empty promises.
Hi Goldenfleece can you share any contacts for Paraguay residency

Now you can enter the country without vaccine certificate. You just need a negative PCR test.

Never tried to get it every year for the same client. Can't say much about it.

But they always can ask you to show. As I said, in the agreement between Mercosur Countries there is no such thing like "foreigners with PR can freely travel between countries". A couple days ago I tried with some Russians to cross the border to the Argentina. One of my client at the border argued that "she has cedula, she doesn't need to show her passport". I tried to explain to her that you have no right to not show your passport. There is no such point in the Mercosur agreement. So is only the will of bureaucrats when they will ask your to show your passport. The Mercosur agreement clearly says that a foreigner can travel between Mercosur countries only if there is a visa suppression agreement between your passport country and the ones you want to cross. But even with the suppression people at the border can ask you an additional requirement to cross just because yes.

The land border in Ciudad del este it's a messy place to have a strict control. Even god damn Chinese and Afghans can cross the border. Nobody cares there. You are mixing the concept of "thanks to" with "in spite of".

Price depends of your nationality. For Russian or British people 25-30$k.
So for Indian passport holders with cedula they cant travel freely to any Mercosur country with just the Cedula is what I understood? Is that understanding correct?

Last edited:
Does anyone has any contact that helps with the RUC and tax residency? I asked to a couple of people but the price was excessive imo so looking for options. People is barely replying emails lately I guess for holiday season I just want to get things sorted.