Our valued sponsor

Personal bank account (no requirement)

Victor

May 13, 2018
Visit site
Hello

I have been looking at opening a personal bank account with little requirement (no passport/ID for example). I am flexible about the country and I am looking for an account that comes with online banking and multi-currency.

Any advise or info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Victor

There is no bank nor any EMI provider that will allow the account opening without a passport or government issued photo id!

Only works with darks and EMI - No real bank will open an account for you without a passport or utility bill that is real!
I wonder where is the difference - why should a bank reveal the scam where EMI can't? Bank has no more power than any other to confirm that given utility bill is a fake. Or is it about assuming that banks are more thorough in general?

I wonder where is the difference - why should a bank reveal the scam where EMI can't? Bank has no more power than any other to confirm that given utility bill is a fake. Or is it about assuming that banks are more thorough in general?
maybe you think like that because the bank compliance team is smarter/ more educated ?
no it doesn't work like that . if docs fulfilled all requirements 100% then there are no difference,
banks seriously want to know you .