Our valued sponsor

Personal Bank Account Required

Elad

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I'm looking for a personal bank account where I could transfer money from my US LLC's business account to, hold it there for a few months and then transfer it to my Thai bank account the next year (to take advantage of the Thai territorial tax laws).

Preferably:
- A brick and mortar bank, or any bank where I can safely keep money at for a few months
- Non US bank
- Able to transfer funds from a business account to
- Low transfer fees
- USD account
- As much ease of working with them as possible. I.e, responsive, doesn't pose a lot of problems for each transaction (all is legit, I'm just looking for the least amount of noise coming from the bank).
- Max 25K USD minimum deposit

Is there any such bank in the world or am I being overly optimistic?

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I'm looking for a personal bank account where I could transfer money from my US LLC's business account to, hold it there for a few months and then transfer it to my Thai bank account the next year (to take advantage of the Thai territorial tax laws).

Preferably:
- A brick and mortar bank, or any bank where I can safely keep money at for a few months
- Non US bank
- Low transfer fees
- USD account
- As much ease of working with them as possible. I.e, responsive, doesn't pose a lot of problems for each transaction (all is legit, I'm just looking for the least amount of noise coming from the bank).

Thanks in advance
* Why non USA bank?
* Your home country? Some homes are ok with this, depending where you are from.
* Wise for what its worth...

Hi,

Preferably:
- Non US bank
- Low transfer fees
- USD account

Thanks in advance
As long as you are a non-US Citizen, can help with account opening, with no deposit fees, shoot me a message if you want to know more.

* Why non USA bank?
* Your home country? Some homes are ok with this, depending where you are from.
* Wise for what its worth...
Hi,
My home country won't allow it.
As for Wise. I'm more than a bit reluctant to keep my money there for 6+ months, plus I have a business account with them and I read that it is difficult to open a personal account if you have one.
As for why not USA, it's going to sound ridiculous but it's a gut feeling. I would prefer to keep my money elsewhere. I wouldn't mind hearing about US banks but the offer would have to be exceptional.

Thanks!

As long as you are a non-US Citizen, can help with account opening, with no deposit fees, shoot me a message if you want to know more.
PM me please. I can't send a PM from my end. Thanks

Latest Threads