Our valued sponsor

Personal Information in Georgia Company Register

d3pr3sso

BANNED MEMBER
Sep 4, 2021
Undisclosued
Visit site
Hello all,

Long time reader of the forum, finally decided to create an account. Thanks all for your contributions as this has really helped me.

Earlier in 2021, I travelled to Georgia to setup a company there. After registration I noticed that all of my personal info (and the info of my address provider / translator) is publicly available on the internet. And in specific I mean a copy of my passport, with all information visible.

I have written a letter at the Justice Hall and submitted it to request for this to be removed. However it hasn't been removed and the information is still online. I left shortly after the request thinking this would work itself out (cited privacy reasons, etc.).

Does anybody have experience with this, and is knowledgable about getting this removed? Quite frankly I'd prefer that even my full legal name did not become public knowledge (albeit difficult to find on the Georgian sites), but a copy of my passport is a security risk as there is no watermark or any details being crossed out.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

Long time reader of the forum, finally decided to create an account. Thanks all for your contributions as this has really helped me.

Earlier in 2021, I travelled to Georgia to setup a company there. After registration I noticed that all of my personal info (and the info of my address provider / translator) is publicly available on the internet. And in specific I mean a copy of my passport, with all information visible.

I have written a letter at the Justice Hall and submitted it to request for this to be removed. However it hasn't been removed and the information is still online. I left shortly after the request thinking this would work itself out (cited privacy reasons, etc.).

Does anybody have experience with this, and is knowledgable about getting this removed? Quite frankly I'd prefer that even my full legal name did not become public knowledge (albeit difficult to find on the Georgian sites), but a copy of my passport is a security risk as there is no watermark or any details being crossed out.

Thanks in advance!
That’s what happens when you try to do business in shitholes. Next time use a fake passport.

After registration I noticed that all of my personal info (and the info of my address provider / translator) is publicly available on the internet. And in specific I mean a copy of my passport, with all information visible.

But this is totally normal in Georgia. At the bottom of the .djvu file a scan of ID is always shown after signatures...lol.

Quite frankly I'd prefer that even my full legal name did not become public knowledge (albeit difficult to find on the Georgian sites), but a copy of my passport is a security risk as there is no watermark or any details being crossed out.

You want to put Russian identity theft gangs out of business? Where else will they go for fresh ID's if everyone was to ask for the scan of their ID card information to be removed from Georgian registry smi(&%.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf and uplana
But this is totally normal in Georgia. At the bottom of the .djvu file a scan of ID is always shown after signatures...lol.

You want to put Russian identity theft gangs out of business? Where else will they go for fresh ID's if everyone was to ask for the scan of their ID card information to be removed from Georgian registry smi(&%.
Where exactly in the georgian registry? And anyone got extra info here? Only llc no jsc it seems though.

That is new, WOW I'm chocked - have you contacted some sort of authority there to check this?

I would go straight to my government auth. and ask for a new passport and never give it to such service again.

Where exactly in the georgian registry?

Why you looking for free ID's ?ns2 Sorry I am not personally gonna post direct link so scammers can download free ID's. But if you find it then fare play to you...lol. Not even a damn captcha is used on the site, anyone can scrape all the ID data....complete third world joke sadly.

Why you looking for free ID's ?ns2 Sorry I am not personally gonna post direct link so scammers can download free ID's. But if you find it then fare play to you...lol. Not even a damn captcha is used on the site, anyone can scrape all the ID data....complete third world joke sadly.
(evil laugh.....) It's been sooooo long since I wrote my last script in Python... The time to remember my skills has finally come.... (goes evil laugh.....)

Haha no interest in those tbh, just wanted to confirm it true bcs obviously a big red flag:)

Reactions: Martin Everson
#make mental note for darks

yeah i checked these djvu files - for the OP best to NOT do anything with that company and kill it off if you can.......... rather than being tagged with it like a tatoo on your forehead

Last edited:
Okay this s**t is crazy haha looks like a early version of eu wealth registry, georgi seems to try so hard to join eu damn ...

It's published automatically. You can complain to Georgian registry I suppose.

Latest Threads