Our valued sponsor

Personal Liability

proples

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
As many of you know, Seychelles IBCs are now required to submit accounting records, if not they are subject to a $10.000 penalty fine.
Question is, if I simply ignore them and move all the funds out of my company name, is there any way they could possibly get me to pay this?

Seychelles IBCs are now required to submit accounting records, if not they are subject to a $10.000 penalty fine.

You are actually required to submit last 7 years of accounts if you have not already done so by 6th Feb 2022.

----- quote start

Accounting records between 1st Jan 2015 to 31st Dec 2021

All Seychelles IBCs’ historical accounting records dating back to 7 years prior to 31st Dec 2021 must be delivered to the entities’s Seychelles registered office before 6th Feb 2022.

---- quote end

Question is, if I simply ignore them and move all the funds out of my company name, is there any way they could possibly get me to pay this?

Seychelles cannot enforce anything. Only thing they can do is if they have a DTA/TIEA with your country they can ask for assistance. I think just them officially informing you they plan to pursue you will force most people to cough up the cash. Most people don't want a Seychelles taxman speaking to a taxman in their resident country nai¤%.

Most people don't want a Seychelles taxman speaking to a taxman in their resident country nai¤%.
it is not going to happen, have a few companies there all filed dormant even if I use them every day, costed me a few hundred.

Latest Threads