Our valued sponsor

Personal Offshore Account Recommendation Please Help

Good day,

TL&DR?
I need an offshore bank account that:
1. I can use pay online bills
2. I can use for preauthorized debits (PAD)
3. Cannot be garnished nor liened against by the Canadian Federal Government, Canadian Provincial Governments (including Quebec), nor private corporate entities (should go without saying but we live in a strange world).
4. Has a debit card I can use for POS or has an unlimited prepaid credit card I can transfer funds into for physical transactions in Canada and the USA.

I do not require services to hide my reported earnings, I don't care if I have to give a sperm sample, but I do need to register the account online and not meet in person. My present situation makes that unrealistic.

I am a Canadian citizen and I require a bank account that I can make deposits into that the Canadian government (all branches) cannot put a lien nor garnishment against. I would only need to use the account for making online bill payments to existing Canadian entities and government facilities and two preauthorized debits to Canadian non profit organizations. Right now there is a payment dispute with a federal Canadian agency which is threatening to garnish all Canadian bank accounts because they can't garnish my wage directly even though we're still in the middle of negotiation. I am aware of the possible consequences for me by putting my personal earnings into an offshore bank account to dodge such litigation and I'm okay with those consequences; what I'm not okay with is Johnny Canuck going into my bank account like it's their personal wallet to drain all willy nilly.

Even if the help is, "we're sorry retard, this can't be done", at least I'll know what my options (lack thereof) are.

Thank you,

Quentin Anthony Styger

I think you know the answer. It's too late now for asset protection. Once your being investigated its game over. Your best bet is to work it out via the courts. I know it can be painful to know they can try to take from you by force with no due process to protect you. However what you describe is a global issue. See below article.

HMRC plan to raid our bank accounts slammed by MPs

Martin, thank you for your response. It appears that you think I am under some sort of investigation and this is not the case. My situation has nothing to do with taxation. I appreciate that you think I'm astute enough to answer my own question; I can assure you that I am not a redundant person who enjoys wasting my time and that of others. How can we get an answer to this question without creative assumptions?

Latest Threads