Our valued sponsor

Personal offshore bank account - multliple currency and crypto friendly - remote opening

There's Swissquote if you want something with a relatively low bar to entry.

You can try VIP/premier/private banking with banks like OCBC, DBS, UOB, Citibank, and Standard Chartered in places like Singapore and Hong Kong. If your crypto transactions have easily explained, proven, and legitimate origins/purposes, those banks are often tolerant of transactions to/from major exchanges. They'll want around 100-150,000 GBP or equivalent sitting in the account or in securities/investment products with them. Not suitable for a lot of day to day transactions. Occasional in/out is fine.

It's similar with banks in Mauritius. If you make their compliance departments comfortable with you, they will sometimes tolerate crypto. They are very protective of their correspondent accounts, though. The default answer is in many cases no. But once you have history with them, you can bring it up. Have seen it work a handful of times.

Many banks in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Luxembourg also tolerate crypto if you're a private banking customer (usually requires a few million CHF/EUR). Some even work closely with particular crypto exchanges.

Flowbank.com
I would recommend to check this thread if you consider to use this bank

Maybe some can update the thread with new reviews.

Hello I an looking to open a personal offshore bank account - crypto friendly ideally. I am based in the UK and want to diversity. Remote opening.

Any suggestions for locations and also banks?
Guess that Zenus Bank could work. Since it's in Puerto Rico, which is not part of CRS, it should most likely not report to your country of residence. Although I would not rely on the fact that the tax office doesn't know. They are often the weakest link.

Zenus will open an account for you remotely and without any cost, and they don't have any anti-crypto rules. You won't get their card in the UK, though.

Latest Threads