Our valued sponsor

Personal Tax free Country List ( No tax on Individuals )

1. Antigua and Barbuda
  2. Bahamas
  3. Bahrain
  4. Brunei
  5. Cayman Islands
  6. Kuwait
  7. Monaco
  8. Oman
  9. Pitcairn Islands
  10. Qatar
  11. Saint Barthélemy
  12. Saint Kitts and Nevis
  13. Turks and Caicos Islands
  14. United Arab Emirates
  15. Vanuatu
  16. Vatican City
  17. Wallis and Futuna
  18. Western Sahara
Now the question is in which you can take up easy , low cost temporary residence ..

I believe Bahamas only requires a $1000 fee for a 1 year residence permit without any other requirements

Sark...also you have the aforementioned territorial tax schemes and also lump sum taxes. so this list is essentially just a list of tax heavens.
Sark is very special.
It is like a small ancient place.
As far as I know, people are not allowed to drive cars, the streets are mostly made out of pebble stones. I am not sure, if they really have flowing water or electricity everywhere.
Only a small amount of people are living there. If you start a fight with your neighbour, maybe you will be excluded from social life there.
Not everybody can handle the drawbacks there.

you think the list is complete ?
No, the list is not complete. It lacks BVI and probably others.

Those places do not work for most people as a place to live, which is why they became tax havens (i.e., to raise revenue). For example, the Pitcairn Islands have offered free land for new immigrants for many years and almost no one has taken up the offer.

A 2014 report showed a grand total of 7 people living on the island between the ages of 18 and 40. Re-population is starting to look like the only way to keep Adamstown from turning into a ghost town.

So far, however, their offer of free land hasn’t brought much attention. Close to 700 people reach out to Pitcairn for information each year, but no one has actually gone through the process to settle there.

No, the list is not complete. It lacks BVI and probably others.

There is technically still income tax assessed in the British Virgin Islands for companies and individuals, but the rate of taxation has been set at zero. However, individuals are subject to a payroll deduction made of up to 8% for employees with 12% paid by employers, in relation to all salaries over US$10,000 per annum.

here some other’s for the list :

Maldives
Nauru
somalia
Western Sahara
Maldives :
Tax residents of Maldives are taxed on their worldwide income, whereas non-residents are taxed on the income derived from Maldives

Nauru
On October 1, 2014, an income tax was imposed in Nauru for the first time, with high income earners paying a flat rate of 10%. The government spending in 2015 was forecast to be under US$92 million

somalia

I attach the PDF for reference.
tax.png

Income tax is due and payable on the taxable income of all citizens and foreign employees working in Somalia, at the rate or rates of tax fixed by the schedule below. The income tax is payable to the Federal Government of Somalia under authority of this Appropriation Law and Law No. 5, November 7, 1966.

Western Sahara
Do you really Read the list ?
It is on 18.Western Sahara

Open for updating.
If you have any idea about which country left to tell me .

Thanks

Attachments

• somalia_2017_approval_external_enacted_budget_ministry_of_finance_cen-sad_igad_english_.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 48
There is technically still income tax assessed in the British Virgin Islands for companies and individuals, but the rate of taxation has been set at zero. However, individuals are subject to a payroll deduction made of up to 8% for employees with 12% paid by employers, in relation to all salaries over US$10,000 per annum.

Maldives :
Tax residents of Maldives are taxed on their worldwide income, whereas non-residents are taxed on the income derived from Maldives

Nauru
On October 1, 2014, an income tax was imposed in Nauru for the first time, with high income earners paying a flat rate of 10%. The government spending in 2015 was forecast to be under US$92 million

somalia

I attach the PDF for reference.
View attachment 2444
Income tax is due and payable on the taxable income of all citizens and foreign employees working in Somalia, at the rate or rates of tax fixed by the schedule below. The income tax is payable to the Federal Government of Somalia under authority of this Appropriation Law and Law No. 5, November 7, 1966.

Western Sahara
Do you really Read the list ?
It is on 18.Western Sahara

Open for updating.
If you have any idea about which country left to tell me .

Thanks

all the countries I mentioned are on the list of the nomad capitalist , he should know better

realistically, only UAE seems to be properly liveable. foo bar baz
Well, if you consider UAE as livable, then so are the Caymans and the Bahamas -- not to mention Monaco.

Many people would prefer living on an Island that is a short flight to anywhere in the U.S. (e.g., four hours to NYC) versus living in a hot city under Sharia Law. I would choose any of those three countries over UAE.

Reactions: seabreeze
Well, if you consider UAE as livable, then so are the Caymans and the Bahamas -- not to mention Monaco.

Many people would prefer living on an Island that is a short flight to anywhere in the U.S. (e.g., four hours to NYC) versus living in a hot city under Sharia Law. I would choose any of those three countries over UAE.
Monaco is faaaaar more expensive than UAE and bahama/caymans are just small islands...

Reactions: banafinfodafuggiano

Latest Threads