Our valued sponsor

Peter Shiff bets on a price crash of BTC

See something on twitter about this, Gold is in a rising wedge, they all point towards it breaking out.

Only issue is it has to break down substantially first... as part of a liquidity squeeze (between now and march) and then turn on the printer... and ofcourse gold will move up.

Bitcoin is no different (just more volatile) and a leading indicator on liquidity.

Bitcoins move up was based on liquidity flowing into Chinese markets by the state spiggots, it has a 6 month lead on the US financial Markets.

Hey! don't underestimate the guy who's been predicting an stock market crash since 2010 and said gold was going to outperform the market since then xD
Gold has lost 4% annually against currency debasement.
SPX - Flat
NASDAQ - 6% plus

IMG_1576.JPG

Honestly, I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that man's mouth for a second. It's pure guesswork and a shot in the dark. If he's right, 70% of those who follow him will believe him again after his last adventure. If he's wrong, well, then he hasn't lost anything in terms of reputation.

I question the sanity of anyone who claims the price of gold is gonna go ballistic and pity anyone that follows such a persons advice :confused:. But I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.