Our valued sponsor

pharmacymerchantaccounts.com, anyone know them ?

Good afternoon, I am not the owner and do not work for them, and I am also interested in whether it is possible to work with them or not? And so I asked for real, confirmed evidence of deception, and not copied reviews ... there, if you read everything, there are good ones, so who to believe ???

Good afternoon, I am not the owner and do not work for them, and I am also interested in whether it is possible to work with them or not? And so I asked for real, confirmed evidence of deception, and not copied reviews ... there, if you read everything, there are good ones, so who to believe ???
you were a believer of this payment processors, I believe you have tried it in the meantime?

I sticked to the processors I found in mentor group gold - but would be excited to learn about this one ;)

the post was initially made in 2009 and they are still around with almost no reviews, negative or positive. I think it speaks for itself that they may be legit after all these years.

I have only found one processor that is valid for pharmacy business in mentor group gold ! and that's not the one mentioned here.

Latest Threads