Our valued sponsor

Platforms like wise or advcash that have usd wallets and can transfer to local bank internationally?

jay12

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I would like to know if there are any other good platforms like wise or advcash or payoneer that have usd wallets and can transfer to local bank internationally?
Cant use them for a particular reason and need to accept an ACH transfer and send it to my Thai bank account directly like the above do (no wire)'

Thanks.

Why can't you just use a USD wire?

If costs wise....

And if you want, why not use Advcash (diff currency)-> Revolut/Wise -> Thai bank?

Trying to send funds outside of the Wire System and its fees in USD will be hard because all USD is routed through SDNY Finhub - they need their cut after-all....

The dashboard USD is nothing more than a dashboard and they route those transactions via their corresponding banks (which includes using Wire).

If it's avoidance/evasion then just FYI even though Advcash doesn't/may-not do reporting it's intermediaries do... Advcash is just a UX sitting on multiple partners... :p funny how many suckers fell for that idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jafo
Why can't you just use a USD wire?

If costs wise....

And if you want, why not use Advcash (diff currency)-> Revolut/Wise -> Thai bank?

Trying to send funds outside of the Wire System and its fees in USD will be hard because all USD is routed through SDNY Finhub - they need their cut after-all....

The dashboard USD is nothing more than a dashboard and they route those transactions via their corresponding banks (which includes using Wire).

If it's avoidance/evasion then just FYI even though Advcash doesn't/may-not do reporting it's intermediaries do... Advcash is just a UX sitting on multiple partners... :p funny how many suckers fell for that idea.

I was using and love(ed) ADvcash until my country disappeared from the local bank list late last week, they are looking into it, fortunately i didnt have much stored there for almost this exact type of concern. They have the > card payment but its been super slow so far.

May hopefully be a temp issue but i still need to access my funds asap, it was the one reliable route because my main funds are on a crypto platform (not even in crypto just usd) but i cant send it to wise or payoneer as they dont want anything related to crypto apparently, it may get seized or something, ive heard bad stories here.

I can do wire and may have to but its not ideal for reasons, cost, reporting, slow etc, so was wondering about other platforms that might work like advcash temporarily and fast. Not the end of the world but be nice to have an alternative anyways