Our valued sponsor

Please explain exact steps to incorporate offshore company?

habitatoffshore

Offshore Agent
Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm all new to this and need you to explain the exact steps to incorporate, register and open a Offshore company?

Beside the above my questions are:

1. What is the difference between OPEN, REGISTER and INCORPORATE a company? Isn't it all the same?

2. What is the best place to register the company?

3. What banking is available for my newly opened offshore company?

4. Can I receive mail and packages on the offshore company's registered office address?

5. Will I get a phone number for my company in offshore country?

6. Will I receive Rubber Stamp?

7. What documents will I receive then I incorporate a offshore company and will they be send to me?

Sorry for all the many questions but I have no clue how this all works.

1. It's all about the same!

2. Depends on your requirements, you may study this forum a little for similar questions and lots of answers :)

3. Nothing stops you to open a bank account for instant in Cyprus or the Caribbean or other places in the world.

4. Most CSP's offer this service.

5. This may be an additional service that can be ordered in most offshore jurisdictions by your CSP.

6. Some may include it in the package, however, you may find it cheaper and faster to get it in your local office supply.

7. Depends, with us for instant you will receive:

• Registration of a Seychelles Company
  • Seychelles Office Address
  • Government Registration
  • Registered Office Address
  • Certificate of Incorporation
  • Memorandum and Articles of Association
  • Resolution of Subscriber
  • Director's First Meeting Resolution
  • Share Certificate
  • Directors Register
  • Share Register
  • Management Service Agreement

Most often the listed documents are those that are included for all offshore companies. There may as well be others.

The reason for why I recommend a Seychelles company are almost all listed here; Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
Reactions: habitatoffshore
You may always note to get the documents apostiled, that's what almost any bank will ask for.

You may want to read this link : Apostille convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I confirm, actually when you place your order with us for a Seychelles company formation then we will provide all the above mentioned documents with apostille.

Second that, they deliver all the time :thumbsUp: never had any issues either.

Thank you, just get in touch with our sales team if you are ready to order your offshore company we will be pleased to help you ;)

You can always contact us by using our Support centre available here Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - or contact us directly on Skype: CCLOGIC this includes any inquiry about offshore company formation.

Reactions: warrior

Latest Threads