Our valued sponsor

Please explain what is an Orphan structure ?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
When I explained my future structure to one Agent he told me what you want is a typical Orphan structure which means it's an company whose shares are held by a trustee in an offshore trust this again means it is not owned by anyone and was exactly what I was looking for.

Is this something you have tried and is it a legit setup?

I found some clip on youtube about it since I wanted to know what this means.

[video=youtube_share;CqBZd0cP5Yc]

Thanks for sharing' date=' new term for the same. You want to find information about this topic at wikipedia, it's a goald mine of souce for offshore company setups.[/quote']
You mean WikiPedia is a Gold Mine for offshore Company setup's ? I don't think so if it is what you mean :D What you will be looking at is a lot of stuff promoted by so called selfnamed Experts. If you want to learn about the real stuff you may read at the different law sites around and search Google for aythority sites information.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Reactions: alain
A quick search on Google for Orphan Offshore company brings up lot's of drwaing of offshore Company structures involving trusts and Foundations, you may want to have a look at the below Picture.

/IMG/orphan-structure.jpg

So I would say it should be pretty clear what people mean by the terms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this help you actually to get your "orphan" company setup :) if so, where did you end up registering your company?

Latest Threads