Our valued sponsor

Please recommend a set up for dropshipping with Shopify

i did go with UK LLC Via 1stformations (They are awesome, By the way)

i managed to create a TransfereWise and Paysera accounts for my company with prepaid cards
i did apply for an account with paypal, Stripe, Mollie and 2checkout
i was refused from Mollie and 2checkout
stripe accepted my account, pending approval of W8 Form that is required as i am a non USA Tax Payer
I did add TransferWise Card to the Paypal Account Succeffully, but it did not accept my TransferWise GBP bank account at first with a generic error.
i retried after a few days and it did work !! and i have an activated paypal account

i used a UK Phone Number via the "DingTone" App and an German Proxy Server to do The PayPal and Stripe Setup

this is my experience so far, i didn't start selling yet, but i shall do that soon.
any update Kabapy, did you use your stripe account normally?

@isyet Sorry if I missed this part, but what business are you into and how much did you put through PaySera?

We, as the US company, are a widespread Education company (University and CPD Courses) in the EU. We had no problems with paysera for more than a year. We received a tax number in every country where our office is located (USA,Germany,Denmark). We have schools in Germany.
When the students started sending 1100 EUR, they blocked it. They didn't say the reason either. We also stopped working with paysera.

I've used PayPal but they banned me and then Stripe blocked my account for 90 days with about 100K on it. They said that they do not support offshore US LLCs hold by European Citizens (my situation).
Since then I've called at least 10 different payment processors / merchant accounts and all of them refuse to work with US LLCs if there's no US owner or signer.

I guess this set up doesn't really work for ecommer when you start making some good numbers, everything went wrong once I hit 15K / day in sales.

Chris, i may be able to help... but could you please share what the business was presented to Stripe in the beginning as? Was it a cover up business? what it the real dropshipping business?

i did go with UK LLC Via 1stformations (They are awesome, By the way)

i managed to create a TransfereWise and Paysera accounts for my company with prepaid cards
i did apply for an account with paypal, Stripe, Mollie and 2checkout
i was refused from Mollie and 2checkout
stripe accepted my account, pending approval of W8 Form that is required as i am a non USA Tax Payer
I did add TransferWise Card to the Paypal Account Succeffully, but it did not accept my TransferWise GBP bank account at first with a generic error.
i retried after a few days and it did work !! and i have an activated paypal account

i used a UK Phone Number via the "DingTone" App and an German Proxy Server to do The PayPal and Stripe Setup

this is my experience so far, i didn't start selling yet, but i shall do that soon.

Hi mate, are you selling without issues with this setup?
Did you give stripe your real country of residence address or you used the UK LTD registered business address of your home?

Iam in the same dilemma. Lets help us out.

Reactions: ziedroot

Latest Threads