Our valued sponsor

Please recommend a set up for dropshipping with Shopify

DubaiOffshore

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

It has been a nightmare trying to get accepted by payment processing companies.

We have US LLC with EIN but no SSN and it was impossible to find a single payment processing company, we contacted at least 20 of them.

Please advise on what is the correct set up to get a merchant account for Shopify dropshipping.

We are french, living offshore, processing 20-30K per month on Paypal without a single chargeback in the last 3 months.

We are willing to open a new company only if there is no accounting involved and low to zero taxes.

Thanks.

This is an old thread that got reopened. What services have you tried i.e. Stripe, 2co, PayPal some of the EMI's that offer payment processing like Paysera, ePayments and so on?

I've used PayPal but they banned me and then Stripe blocked my account for 90 days with about 100K on it. They said that they do not support offshore US LLCs hold by European Citizens (my situation).
Since then I've called at least 10 different payment processors / merchant accounts and all of them refuse to work with US LLCs if there's no US owner or signer.

I guess this set up doesn't really work for ecommer when you start making some good numbers, everything went wrong once I hit 15K / day in sales.

PayPal has clearly become a no go for drop shipping or any ecommerce stores shipping from China even if you have excellent shipping times they don't give a f**k. We've had several accounts blocked with fat holds for 180 days.

I myself have a US LLC and I've been in contact with at least 20 payment processors and merchant account services and 90% do not accept US LLC owned by foreigners. You need a physical office (utility bill to prove it) and even a US manager and signer.

Stripe is kinda closing their eyes on that, they will approve your account at the beginning but once you start making abnomally high volumes they will do a manual review and screw you by saying you don't comply and you need to be clearly established in the US.

At the moment I'm in contact with Ebanx (processor for latin america) and they've told me they accept foreign owned US LLC's, will see if it's true once I've passed they're compliance process.

Anyway, seems like offshore US LLCs are not really working for ecom and dropshipping.

Will keep you updated if I find a solution to make it work but the best is to have a back up company incorporated in another coutry of course (ideally in your country of residence).

i did go with UK LLC Via 1stformations (They are awesome, By the way)

i managed to create a TransfereWise and Paysera accounts for my company with prepaid cards
i did apply for an account with paypal, Stripe, Mollie and 2checkout
i was refused from Mollie and 2checkout
stripe accepted my account, pending approval of W8 Form that is required as i am a non USA Tax Payer
I did add TransferWise Card to the Paypal Account Succeffully, but it did not accept my TransferWise GBP bank account at first with a generic error.
i retried after a few days and it did work !! and i have an activated paypal account

i used a UK Phone Number via the "DingTone" App and an German Proxy Server to do The PayPal and Stripe Setup

this is my experience so far, i didn't start selling yet, but i shall do that soon.

ok I see

thank you very much for your return,
the problem is when you start selling, the payment processor will check in depth

keep me posted when you start making sales

thank you :)
What do you think to help each other to create our Stripe Account for dropshipping, I'm still looking for a solution
in addition, I'm from non-supported country by stripe :/

If you open a UK corp, you can get a merchant account for this, but still deposit to your offshore business bank account in almost any country.
UK accounts can be gotten they dont care if youre a foreigner, I dont know of any US account that will allow foreigners without ITIN. Plus UK accounts get much better on no limts, US accounts do have initial processing volume limitations.

i did go with UK LLC Via 1stformations (They are awesome, By the way)

i managed to create a TransfereWise and Paysera accounts for my company with prepaid cards
i did apply for an account with paypal, Stripe, Mollie and 2checkout
i was refused from Mollie and 2checkout
stripe accepted my account, pending approval of W8 Form that is required as i am a non USA Tax Payer
I did add TransferWise Card to the Paypal Account Succeffully, but it did not accept my TransferWise GBP bank account at first with a generic error.
i retried after a few days and it did work !! and i have an activated paypal account

i used a UK Phone Number via the "DingTone" App and an German Proxy Server to do The PayPal and Stripe Setup

this is my experience so far, i didn't start selling yet, but i shall do that soon.
Transferwise is ok but : Our Paysera experience: We had a business account at Paysera. Although we filled out the KYC form during the first registration, the money on the account was restricted after 1000 USD. Account remained closed for 30 days. we have become unable to do our job. Our customers sent money to our paysera account. But we couldn't take the money. I sent the same KYC form we gave a year ago many times. They did not unblock our account again. After a lot of emails, our account opened 1 month later. We became victims. We have tax numbers in 3 EU countries. Paysera excuses KYC and runs the money for a long time. When they said we would complain to the EU consumer rights agency, they opened our account. All emails are available as evidence. I recommend you stay away.

Latest Threads