Our valued sponsor

popular, known classic offshore companies?

Leading Edge Enterprise Ltd (Registered in the Republic of Seychelles)

Registered Address: Suite 1, Commercial House One, Eden Island, Seychelles

poloniex, Circle, Bermuda

poloniex, Seychelles

One of the most well-established, prestigious, and costly offshore company formation firms is Ocra. As far as I know, they have a sterling reputation. It is for the heavy-hitters.

Reactions: rockrock
What's the goal here? A list of the most popular tax havens? By what metric?

Excluding US, UK, HK, and such, the top 3/4 jurisdictions by number of companies are BVI, Seychelles or Cayman Islands (almost identical from the latest data I have), and then Isle of Man.

In number of incorporations, I think Vistra is the largest CSP in the world. They used to be called Offshore Incorporations Limited (OIL) and went on an acquisition spree a while back, picking up several smaller and even some larger ones (like Jordans Trust). But they aren't necessarily the best for everyone in every case.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockrock
would a google search on Seychelles, BVI and Belize in the contact form not bring you all the results you are looking for
No. All it brings up are formation services with more or less the same more or less outdated information. No actual companies with business one can understand by looking at their website.

What's the goal here?
Finding out how others set up. Then I can maybe find out how they do payment processing, banking. Learn something. Perhaps make money with similar setups.

Latest Threads