Portugal NHR + Luxemburg company

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

fshore

Entrepreneur
I do not think it is illegal to relocate to a country that has fewer taxes than yours, that's how all the people which transfer residency in UAE are currently doing.
Also, the fact that you relocate to a non-tax heaven is better seen.

If this was an issue then all the guys which transferred to UAE now would have troubles.

Also, company profit goes to 0 because I haven't renewed the licensing agreement with it, I think it is quite standard, I am not hiding money anywhere, simply my home country company does not have the licenses anymore to use the app for economic purposes.
In Europe, there is the freedom to relocate anywhere (in any EU country) so I do not really know how this can be seen as an issue.
HOWEVER, you wrote in your first post that you would continue living in your current country of resident for 7 months every year. So your solution will not be legal.

hireblade89

HOWEVER, you wrote in your first post that you would continue living in your current country of resident for 7 months every year. So your solution will not be legal.
This was only to show that theoretically, it is very hard to find out if I am in my home country or in particular.
What I wanted to say in the first post is if it is easy or not to find out the real country of residence if you remain in the Schengen area (no tax heaven) because in my opinion is not that easy for the tax-man if you do not have any tides to your home country and rent an apartment in Portugal.

What I want to know is if my solution is legal considering I will move to Portugal, clearly if I stay in my home country while declaring being resident in Portugal I know that it is not technically legal.

The problem highlighted was if moving to another country just to pay fewer taxes and bring the revenue of a company from a few million to nearly zero was legal and it seems that if done properly it is.