Our valued sponsor

Possible structures to minimize one's taxes?

I've spent 20 years living in TH, running businesses, dealing with public/legal institutions
If that's the case you should know better. And not simply suggest to disrespect local laws and regulations (post #10 and #19).
it seems that, from your laptop's screen, you know better than me
Wrong assessment! No laptop screen, no other screen, not a screen at all.
Just somebody who knows and respect local laws & regulations.
Congrats!
Thanks for the flowers, but I have to leave it here.

• Haha
Reactions: Mercury
Thailand Elite is a good value...IF you will use everything you get with it. Do you golf? You get 480 rounds of golf (24 per year) with your visa. Using that makes the net cost about US$12000, assuming green fees don't increase in the next 20 years. 480 spa treatments come with it too. You can get foot massages and traditional Thai massages with those, both of which are always welcome after a day of seeing Bangkok on foot. You redeem those at relatively nice places. Use them and you've already turned a profit on the visa. Priority treatment through immigration and rides to/from the airport on every arrival are included. Those costs add up over 20 years. Don't forget that you also get a lackey to take care of your reporting and other annoying things that come with staying in Thailand more than 30 days.

Concierge service to open accounts at two different banks is included with the Elite visa. They tell you on their website that they don't guarantee your ability to open an account anywhere else, so that really isn't a fair complaint when they tell you that before taking your money.

Of course, the Elite visa will NOT do anything to mitigate the This Is Thailand factor of trying to get anything you need done at the appointment time or within a reasonable timeframe.

Reactions: RealDude