Our valued sponsor

Postfinance termination

I am EU and with verified income I can go to 40K€ limit per quarter

That is the problem with Dukascopy, if you do not have a fixed salary of an onshore company of the country in which you reside, they will reject all types of income (offshore company, freelancers income, saving) and will not increase the limit. At least this has been my case.

Reactions: pomegranate
Soooo opened an account in remote with no problems. Support is from some eastern Eurpean country going by people's names and accent. They increased my quarterly limit but not 450% but only half of that. They based off a std current account statement. I intend to put some pocket money there to have some CHF at hand and operate a bit.

I don't think I will be putting big money in there. It makes me uneasy the big known banks they all turn you down but this one... What's the reason?... mmmm...

FYI Swissquote vs. Saxo for keeping money

Any q's happy to help where I can.

Account is working, made some deposits without a problem, they went for the limits I asked capped at 450% your salary... So far so good.

Let's see what happens the day they bail-in europeans and I knock on their door asking for my money... I have to investigate a law/myth that any swiss bank is _obliged_ by law to give you any balance you have in CHF (not other currencies) up to 50 or 100K on the _day_ of the request. So having an account in CHF + a lawyer at hand in CH in case you need to do a short drive to the country upon emergency sounds like a good plan.

Latest Threads