Our valued sponsor

Privacy and Anonymity

cosmopolitan

Offshore Agent
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi

I am a newbie here - so here goes with my first post.

Many people set up an offshore company with bank accounts in the hope of securing anonymity and privacy.

With an offshore company based in the seychelles, this may well be the case, but the tax authorities are less concerned with the company, but more the beneficial owners of a bank account (in the companies name).

Typically the offshore company will have a bank account in another juristiction i.e. Luxembourg, Switzerland or wherever.

More and more so, these countries are giving up information upon request from the tax authorities. Furthermore, before they allow you to open a (company)account, they want to know the beneficial owner.

So, given that there is no banking secrecy these days, how is the ultimate confidentiality and privacy maintained?

Thanks

Cosomopolitan

You are wrong Cyprus still maintain the Banking Secrecy and if the offshore company is structured correctly i.e. see this link: Offshore Company Forum - Open bank account in Cyprus, personal or corporate? you may be 95% safe depending on the business activity and the nature of the money transactions.

Last edited:
Yes, if the account holder is outside of the EU at least then no information is shared, this most often is accomplished by opening a corporate bank account in Cyprus with a Seychelles company, so it would require a local court order (very difficult to obtain) to get access to account holder information. This don't apply for a personal bank account opened with a Cyprus bank!

Not true, still it is possible to apply 100% privacy to a Seychelles corporation.

So far the Seychelles didn't signed new TIEA's but that's not a guarantee for what will happen in the future, actually there are no plans to sign more...

You are wrong Cyprus still maintain the Banking Secrecy and if the offshore company is structured correctly i.e. see this link: Offshore Company Forum - Open bank account in Cyprus, personal or corporate? you may be 95% safe depending on the business activity and the nature of the money transactions.
I whish this never changed. This world is controlling every human after all. You are forced to methods which can bring more trouble then benefit :(

Reactions: clemens
We need to find more solutions to stay under the radar. The Baltic guy we discuss in the mentor group is the second best after darks, because it is possible to get new stuff signed and copied all the time.