Our valued sponsor

Privacy for Websites

genetik

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I run different Affiliate sites and also different E-Mail Marketin Plattforms, my main Market is EU also my Business is registered here.

As you may know rules for Websites in EU are sonetimes crazy specially for Email Marketing and Affiliate there are 100s of laws and you would have to pay high penalties for everything just payed 2k becaude somethibg in tos was not mentioned correct.

What I want to do is create a offshore company and "rent" my websites to the offshore company, so that offshore is the owner and is responsible for everything pubished on the website not my EU Company, because EU laywer cannot really do anything if the owner is Offshore, can anyone suggest a good, cheap and easy to setup offshore country for that? I dont need a Bank Account or anything just a company which I can put as owner of the published content, my EU Company would still be the owner of the Affiliate Business just not for the websites, this is not for tax or anything.

Reactions: murat and belarus
I forgot to mention this earlier, but have you thought about an offshore vps? This can probably help fix your legal issues.
Hi Guys,

I run different Affiliate sites and also different E-Mail Marketin Plattforms, my main Market is EU also my Business is registered here.

As you may know rules for Websites in EU are sonetimes crazy specially for Email Marketing and Affiliate there are 100s of laws and you would have to pay high penalties for everything just payed 2k becaude somethibg in tos was not mentioned correct.

What I want to do is create a offshore company and "rent" my websites to the offshore company, so that offshore is the owner and is responsible for everything pubished on the website not my EU Company, because EU laywer cannot really do anything if the owner is Offshore, can anyone suggest a good, cheap and easy to setup offshore country for that? I dont need a Bank Account or anything just a company which I can put as owner of the published content, my EU Company would still be the owner of the Affiliate Business just not for the websites, this is not for tax or anything.

Have you thought about using an offshore vps? this may help your legal/anonymity issues.

Latest Threads