Our valued sponsor

Private Bank Account EU

genetik

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys,

i am Austrian nationality and resident in Cyprus, I am looking for a Bank outside of Cyprus to open a private bank account. I am looking for a real bank account not some Online Bank as the amount are mid 6 figures.

I know some Banks in Switzerland take Cyprus residents but are there any other options?

Hello guys,

i am Austrian nationality and resident in Cyprus, I am looking for a Bank outside of Cyprus to open a private bank account. I am looking for a real bank account not some Online Bank as the amount are mid 6 figures.

I know some Banks in Switzerland take Cyprus residents but are there any other options?
You can have a look at Barclays International Banking Center Isle Of Man in the Channel Islands.

If you have some further requirements you can send me a PM as we are German speaking as well.

You can try Comdirect or DKB (solid German banks). They definitely accept Austrians who live in DACH, and Germans who live anywhere in the EU - not sure about Austrians who live in non-DACH EU, but worth a try.

You can have a look at Barclays International Banking Center Isle Of Man in the Channel Islands.

If you have some further requirements you can send me a PM as we are German speaking as well.
Depends from your type of residency , but you should try with RCB(Cyprus) or Boc or credit Swiss if you have deposits of 100k

The most of banks in EU will accept you. Just hop on a plane, if you can, and fly to a continental Europe..

The most of banks in Czech republic, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, will accept you..

If you are willing to deposit 6 figure, there are also a few banks in Switzerland..