Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Private nominee service - Crypto-friendly debit cards, EMI and bank accounts, company formation.

Currently using Wirex cards, I'm looking for more than 10k/month

You can go for bybit package or one of the Eastern European or Middle Asia banks. Last but not the least, it is always expedient to diversify and use several different solutions.

Reactions: jafo
Hi,
would this service be right for someone whos looking to use a credit card worldwide that allows crypto topup? Wouldn't need more than 5000 euro/month in extreme conditions, but usually just around 800-1000.

Yes, offering various solutions for this purpose. PMed with details.

Alex is the only legit provider in the business, and will go to the extra mile to help you in case of a problem. Can recommend.

Thank you for feedback.

Reactions: McPoquito
Think its time to post a review about this service after been using it for some months.

First there is communication that is flawless, it dosnt matter what question you have alex is avaible pretty much 24/7 and have a ton of patient. The setup can be tricky depending on your skill in diffrent languege but again alex is with you all the way. You are even set up to go day one if you attach to googlepay and similiar.

My biggest concern were the actual delivery but again Alex arrange a tailored solution and he really go that extra mile if you are paranoid as me, The card is an euro bank with card that work online, POS and ATM with a decent limit that is more than enough for me.Havent had a single problem after the setup and if you use this service as its intended for your everyday stuff and leave all illegal stuff out of it there is absolutly no service that is even close when its come to pricing and service.

My only regret is that i didnt get on board earier as i waited for all reviews a year ago or something, Alex dont really need someone to vouch for his legitnes but i even think there is the possibility to pay thrugh escrow and such (I didnt).

All in all, the best you can get

New packages in stock.

Think its time to post a review about this service after been using it for some months.

First there is communication that is flawless, it dosnt matter what question you have alex is avaible pretty much 24/7 and have a ton of patient. The setup can be tricky depending on your skill in diffrent languege but again alex is with you all the way. You are even set up to go day one if you attach to googlepay and similiar.

My biggest concern were the actual delivery but again Alex arrange a tailored solution and he really go that extra mile if you are paranoid as me, The card is an euro bank with card that work online, POS and ATM with a decent limit that is more than enough for me.Havent had a single problem after the setup and if you use this service as its intended for your everyday stuff and leave all illegal stuff out of it there is absolutly no service that is even close when its come to pricing and service.

My only regret is that i didnt get on board earier as i waited for all reviews a year ago or something, Alex dont really need someone to vouch for his legitnes but i even think there is the possibility to pay thrugh escrow and such (I didnt).

All in all, the best you can get

Thank you for feedback.

Latest Threads