Our valued sponsor

Profit shifting with NFTs - Belgium to Dubai

Thanks for the suggestions! You think there's a high risk of getting in trouble if I do this in Belgium?
Belgium is not Estonia. I know from personal friends that Belgium is quite strict on any and all tax avoidance schemes and profit shifting is one of them. You better make it an airtight case (which is not impossible) if you indeed are physically living outside BE for more than the tax bracket days (183 if I am not mistaken).

Thanks for the suggestions! You think there's a high risk of getting in trouble if I do this in Belgium?
I phrased that out wrong, my source of profits was from Poland, I'd relay the funds to Estonia and then transfer them out to UAE.
I've done same with Poland - Czechia - Malta, Germany - Estonia - UAE etc.

Making complex stuff on paper is what I like doing hence I always involve way more companies into the mix than even necessary because that way I know nobody will unveil what the heck I was doing and/or I'll long be gone.

Belgium is not Estonia. I know from personal friends that Belgium is quite strict on any and all tax avoidance schemes and profit shifting is one of them. You better make it an airtight case (which is not impossible) if you indeed are physically living outside BE for more than the tax bracket days (183 if I am not mistaken).
I agree, Belgium might be different but if you're able to make some intra-community transfers before and make it all look legit you won't get in trouble in Belgium at least. Some less strict nations you can look into are Estonia, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria or Hungary too

I phrased that out wrong, my source of profits was from Poland, I'd relay the funds to Estonia and then transfer them out to UAE.
I've done same with Poland - Czechia - Malta, Germany - Estonia - UAE etc.

Making complex stuff on paper is what I like doing hence I always involve way more companies into the mix than even necessary because that way I know nobody will unveil what the heck I was doing and/or I'll long be gone.

I agree, Belgium might be different but if you're able to make some intra-community transfers before and make it all look legit you won't get in trouble in Belgium at least. Some less strict nations you can look into are Estonia, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria or Hungary too
Did you set up this relay company yourself in your name? Or you use someone else's Estonia company for example?

The weak link in the whole scheme is the moment you wire money from you Belgium bank account to the crypto exhange to acquire BTC/ETH.

Once you are able to do that then you don't need the NFT extra steps , just buy BTC, withdraw and move the BTC to the Dubai company exchange account and from there to your Dubai company bank account.

Start with this before involving NFTs in the equation. NFTs serve as a tool to say to someone who is auditing the Belgium company : "I bought these useless kitties jpeg with my profits", but it's not that different than saying "I bought BTCs with my profits and I got hacked"

If you are big and you are being audited then both excuses are the same and you'd be laughed at, so better not waste time adding the NFT layer on top of it. Gotta think in practical terms , NFTs aren't football players. A tax authority can buy the fact that Neymar Jr. is worth 223M euros. They will never buy that a kitty jpeg is worth 223k euros.
Wrong based on nft popularity, however I agree that you will have headaches and need a good local accountant to declare it right :)