Our valued sponsor

PuertoRico bank account for BVI

bump for that, I only know Euro Pacific Bank ja334¤¤#

There are several banking options in Puerto Rico but fees are high.
Are there any that take offshore companies as easily and readily as EPB, though? My understanding is most of them are branches of Latin American and North American banks that mostly focus on expats in the region and do very little business with offshore companies (i.e. BVI companies with no regional connection).

Are there any that take offshore companies as easily and readily as EPB, though? My understanding is most of them are branches of Latin American and North American banks that mostly focus on expats in the region and do very little business with offshore companies (i.e. BVI companies with no regional connection).
There are several banks in PR that accept offshore company business.

Stability, reasonable fees and high debit cards withdrawal.

Please don't use the word "Stability" with anything related to Puerto Rico bor&%#. The country is a bankrupt banana republic with chronic infrastructure problems. A country where nearly 4% of the population left between 2017 and 2018 alone from a population of just 3m :(

Some banks noted previously:
I have to admit there is something heartwarming of a bank requiring USD5k initial deposit and immediately charging the same amount as account opening fee. More good things to happen going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
Alternatively you can wait until Arival Bank gets its license in Puerto Rico. The bank is being started by two well known Russians and an American guy ns2.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Alternatively you can wait until Arival Bank gets its license in Puerto Rico. The bank is being started by two well known Russians and an American guy ns2.

Sounds like someone wants to pull my pants down

Reactions: Martin Everson
Still...a lot of talking but not even one usefull info....
There is useful information in this thread! You can't expect people to spoon feed you here.

Check the guys out and wait until the business is operative.

Still...a lot of talking but not even one usefull info....

Oh so you came here looking for miracles? Try church if you want faster results thu&¤#. When it comes to Puerto Rico stay away for now it will soon be blacklisted.