Our valued sponsor

Qatar freezone company

Finished the call with the rep, apparently they want my CV, past track record, set up cost is very reasonable, 20 year tax holiday is applicable with a certificate, good option if you can prove substance and dont try to show that you are choosing qatar only for 0 tax lol

Reactions: sinos
Finished the call with the rep, apparently they want my CV, past track record, set up cost is very reasonable, 20 year tax holiday is applicable with a certificate, good option if you can prove substance and dont try to show that you are choosing qatar only for 0 tax lol
How to prove substance? Lol very difficult to setup

To me, it just looks like a serious jurisdiction wanting to understand its clients' business and ensure they comply with the regulations set in the country. Remember, it's a Muslim country, so it's normal they wouldn't accept a business that doesn't align with Islamic law. It seems like a precautionary measure to me. I believe Qatar has a different business model compared to Dubai. It doesn't seem complicated to establish a company there as long as your business doesn't contradict Islam.

Dubai is not tax free, qatar gives an official 20 year tax holiday certificate, how is dubai less costly plus better?
I have many entrepreneurs from Qatar who establish a Dubai company with me because of the serious bureaucracy involved in Qatar.

In Dubai, you can set up a company including everything from around 30k AED in 4 to 5 weeks, and then only enter once or twice a year.

Try getting in touch with the Qatar Authority, will be a hassle. I am saying this at someone who used to work in government authorities in Dubai.

Reactions: uranium
Need to contact them and ask if your business industry is supported first.
I think if they accepted your business, bank account opening would not be a problem
Just until you get to it the trouble will start. Opening a bank account today is not without "problems" these days not even in qatar!

Reactions: uranium
What industry are you in? IP license/sale/lease is now 0%, IP includes software and lot of other stuffs. Any deal with a non-free zone entity is 0%, provided the transaction is for qualifying activity. Many more updates coming.

I really miss @Fred , he was right after all.
I’m doing e commerce with natural persons outside of UAE and GCC, still 9% I think ?
I’m selling services online