Our valued sponsor

Qatar freezone company

For tax saving whole gulf is hopeless.....If you are into serious business and create long term business....Ignore whole Gulf area IMHO.........For some short term, shady business It still works fine...For any serious business you are wasting your time in Gulf

Reason
1) Monarchy - Infighting between royal family is unpredictable
2) Mass Adaptation of electrical vehicle, Most Public transportation are converting to EV every single day. Oil revenue will surely going down
3) Without Oil money, Gulf zone hardly survive ...It is a dessert after all....Desalination plan can not work without oil money . If they imposed tax it will be more tax than our home country
4)Sharia Law
5)Unpredictable rule and law...Local Gov Officials are lazy and unqualified...Just see how UAE implemented new Corporate tax.
6)May be they introduce Exit tax

IMHO Whole gulf zone is hopeless for any kind for serious online business.....better option will be HK for serious online business. If you really want tax free profit.
I agree with everything except for last part.
HK you have 2 problems:
Tax residency certificate: hard to get
Banking: only Emi
I prefer Qatar with real business bank account than any Emi in any country.
Even Cayman Islands, check what OffshoreMonero wrote about it; he said everything expensive but Banking is horrible.
So we are left with Qatar, reliable banking and not on Grey list.
And setup cost is not as expensive as Cayman.
I checked rental prices for real estate and it is cheaper than Dubai
If you have better option with tax free, real bank not emi, let me know

Reactions: troubled soul
I agree with everything except for last part.
HK you have 2 problems:
Tax residency certificate: hard to get
Even Cayman Islands, check what OffshoreMonero wrote about it; he said everything expensive but Banking is horrible.
And setup cost is not as expensive as Cayman.
I checked rental prices for real estate and it is cheaper than Dubai
I find Qatar better than the other alternatives, but the only information I can't seem to find - is the residency requirements for the Visa. Can we travel to Qatar every 6 months to keep the visa valid, or do we have to stay in Qatar for 3 months?

Reactions: uranium
I find Qatar better than the other alternatives, but the only information I can't seem to find - is the residency requirements for the Visa. Can we travel to Qatar every 6 months to keep the visa valid, or do we have to stay in Qatar for 3 months?
How long a residence visa holder can stay outside Qatar?

How many days can I stay outside Qatar? You can stay up to 180 days (6 months) out of Qatar with a valid Residence Permit. To return after six months, you will need a Return Permit (re-entry permit) processed by the sponsor.

Source: How to Get Qatar Return Permit (2023 Guide).

Reactions: troubled soul

May I ask you a question (it's not much OT – IMO; otherwise sorry for that)?
In your perception, what's wrong with EMIs in general? Do you need some bank services that (TBMK) any EMI is unable to offer, like letters of credit, cheques, any type of loans, etc?
And what about Bahrein, if we speak about Gulf?

In your perception, what's wrong with EMIs in general? Do you need some bank services that (TBMK) any EMI is unable to offer, like letters of credit, cheques, any type of loans, etc?

Maybe soon Corporate Tax and I don’t think offer better life than Doha

Even if you fail to open bank accounts in Qatar. Is it still viable to form a US LLC 100% owned by the Qatar free zone company and get banking with US LLC?
You can use goods distribution as a Qualifying activity and send the funds to your Dubai LLC tax-free from Your US LLC bank account, which now has a PE in Qatar/Bahrain (Bahrain doesn't have corporate tax as of now).

With bank I can visit it in person and speak to manager

With bank I can visit it in person and speak to manager
Oh well. Yes, then I understand your position. (In such a case not every bank is suitable for you; a lot of neobanks do not have any branches, too; and some EMIs have offices with people able to speak with you – but it's a detail. Generally it is as you have said.)

You can use goods distribution as a Qualifying activity and send the funds to your Dubai LLC tax-free from Your US LLC bank account, which now has a PE in Qatar/Bahrain (Bahrain doesn't have corporate tax as of now).
Could I just use a EU-based bank for my US LLC, and pay my salary to my EU-based personal bank account?

I don't think a Qatar bank account or Dubai LLC is required in this case. Or I'm missing something?

Could I just use a EU-based bank for my US LLC, and pay my salary to my EU-based personal bank account?

I don't think a Qatar bank account or Dubai LLC is required in this case. Or I'm missing something?
Sure, you can do that.

P.S. Don't consider any opinion presented as a qualified Tax opinion. Please consult a lawyer/tax professional.

I have a video conference call with qatar freezone, apparently they are promising me 20 year tax holiday, I saw that PWC claims qatar is a territorial tax country for personal income taxation. I think I will explore this option and would take the tax holiday guarantee certificate if everything goes well, I saw a lot of international companies are moving to qatar from UAE? Qatar airport freezone has become a hot favourite of multinational companies moving out of uae. will update after the call.

I have a video conference call with qatar freezone, apparently they are promising me 20 year tax holiday, I saw that PWC claims qatar is a territorial tax country for personal income taxation. I think I will explore this option and would take the tax holiday guarantee certificate if everything goes well, I saw a lot of international companies are moving to qatar from UAE? Qatar airport freezone has become a hot favourite of multinational companies moving out of uae. will update after the call.
It's great. Is qatar crypto friendly BTW?

It's great. Is qatar crypto friendly BTW?
State of Qatar
Bitcoin Legal or Illegal: Illegal

The state of Qatar is a Western Asian country located in the Middle East. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are completely banned in the country's Qatar Financial Center (QFC). Qatar states that the reason behind the ban is weak compliance with know your customer (KYC) and anti money laundering (AML) regulations.

Which of the free zone? Please keep us updated on the application process for the free zone, if in case you proceed.

Latest Threads