Our valued sponsor

Qatar freezone company

So around 6k$ but is bank account opening included?
Don’t get the answer but on the Qatar FZCO gov website they noticed we can open Bank Account easily.
More difficult part for me it’s to find Bank for Stripe US / UK
Probably Revolut or Wise.

Residents investing a minimum of $1million in real estate are granted permanent residency, which provides benefits such as free health care, education/tuition, and the ability to investment in certain commercial activities. Residents investing a minimum of $200,000 are granted a 5-year renewable residency permit
This information is insane !! Can you send the source please ? Thanks!

Last edited:
I came across this today
Step1- submit you inquiry
Step2- submit documents
Step3- Receive Certificate + license
They mentioned that they help with bank account opening
There is a 20-year corporate tax holiday for all Free Zone investors.
Can I own 100% of my business?
Yes, 100% foreign ownership is one of many incentives we offer to investors.
you will be dealing with them directly for any assistance.
What do you think ?

Moreover, companies operating in Qatar will benefit from 100% foreign ownership, renewable 20-year tax holidays – zero corporate tax, zero customs duty, and of course no personal income tax – and access to a skilled and flexible workforce under a permit regime directly managed by QFZ.
Will this work as UAE residency, where I don't have to stay but I can visit every 6 months so as to keep my residency intact?

Reactions: uranium
Don’t get the answer but on the Qatar FZCO gov website they noticed we can open Bank Account easily.
More difficult part for me it’s to find Bank for Stripe US / UK
Probably Revolut or Wise.

This information is insane !! Can you send the source please ? Thanks!

I spoke to them, apparently its not a banana freezone like the ones you find in UAE, they asked me to fill a form on their website and then I will formally receive a call from their team and I have to explain my business and activity to them, if I qualify only then they will formally ask me to proceed with documentation etc. I think they seem more serious and will stick to their commitment unlike some countries in their vicinity. Again, this is my personal opinion.

Best setup guys for the rich guys: Investment 1 million USD in Villa (price will increase) obtain visa lifetime + education and healthcare free for family and yourself
Open US LLC or UK LLP: Pay 0 tax
With permanent residency you obtain Bank account in Qatar easily I Think.
No office.

Reactions: troubled soul
For tax saving whole gulf is hopeless.....If you are into serious business and create long term business....Ignore whole Gulf area IMHO.........For some short term, shady business It still works fine...For any serious business you are wasting your time in Gulf

Reason
1) Monarchy - Infighting between royal family is unpredictable
2) Mass Adaptation of electrical vehicle, Most Public transportation are converting to EV every single day. Oil revenue will surely going down
3) Without Oil money, Gulf zone hardly survive ...It is a dessert after all....Desalination plan can not work without oil money . If they imposed tax it will be more tax than our home country
4)Sharia Law
5)Unpredictable rule and law...Local Gov Officials are lazy and unqualified...Just see how UAE implemented new Corporate tax.
6)May be they introduce Exit tax

IMHO Whole gulf zone is hopeless for any kind for serious online business.....better option will be HK for serious online business. If you really want tax free profit.

Reactions: Wolf and Forester
For tax saving whole gulf is hopeless.....If you are into serious business and create long term business....Ignore whole Gulf area IMHO.........For some short term, shady business It still works fine...For any serious business you are wasting your time in Gulf

Reason
2) Mass Adaptation of electrical vehicle, Most Public transportation are converting to EV every single day. Oil revenue will surely going down
3) Without Oil money, Gulf zone hardly survive ...It is a dessert after all....Desalination plan can not work without oil money . If they imposed tax it will be more tax than our home country
4)Sharia Law
5)Unpredictable rule and law...Local Gov Officials are lazy and unqualified...Just see how UAE implemented new Corporate tax.

IMHO Whole gulf zone is hopeless for any kind for serious online business.....better option will be HK for serious online business. If you really want tax free profit.
I also agree, the country does not respect small businesses. Regarding point 6, many banks have already stopped International transactions in AED through apps, many people are not able to send in AED to IBKR AED account. They need to visit branch for that. Some banks have started to put 105 AED charges.

To avoid property crash one way is currency control, no use of selling property when there is annual limit on outgoing international transactions.

Reason
4)Sharia Law

An interesting insight. @Fred, if you are somewhere here ;), would you mind commenting on that?