Our valued sponsor

Queen Elizabeth II has died

I'm not talking about the queen. I am talking about the event.
I know people that work on major networks... what happens in this case actually is that everyone is celebrating...
as the schedules are now full of useless programs. And views skyrockets. A lot of fresh money from advertisers.
Old, maybe sacked, announcers come back on screen.
The so-called opinionists, right now are fighting to get air time on live TV. Everyone has multiple networks bidding for an interview.
They raise their fees to crazy rates for these events, and the national TVs have to pay such bs out of people's money...
I know a poor journo that got like 2k for 5 minutes of "ehm-could be-maybe" on national TV for a similar event, was called as "an expert".
And he told myself he was saying bulls**t all the time as he had no answers and had no script and didn't know the argument of the talk. Just for being there and filling that time.
Then other private TVs saw him and he got calls, and then newspapers... He made like 100k out of nothing in a week.
Then he hired a ghost writer and started to publish books about the argument, as the TVs titled him as "expert", he rode the wave.
And this way he built a big passive income machine, as now the tvs call him for the books (that a ghost writer wrote for him lol) :cool:

P.S. I still prefer her to Charles any day of the week... but not being british I don't care!
P.P.S. She died at balmoral. I would have burned the place down after Epstein went there. God knows what the guy did with Andrew there lol. Albeit charming and elegant, always remember she covered it all... :p

Last edited:
who cares that this witch died.
people have no clue how evil she was

1662797844440.png

may she rot in hell

I was hoping that nobody started such a thread.
A king who says he serves his subjects rof/%
How can a thinking human being accept to finance a monarchy in general and those retarded parasites called the Mountbatten in particular?

Reactions: JackAlabama
Bank of England fighting inflation must now wait for millions of UK residents cause a 97 year old woman just passed :confused:.

Bank of England delays interest rate decision after Queen's death​

who cares that this witch died.
people have no clue how evil she was

View attachment 4074

may she rot in hell

Yup she is NOT a figure to be mourned at all.

Five of the British empire’s worst atrocities under Queen Elizabeth’s reign​

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
Don't they have medicine now to extend life? She can afford it. Why she died? I don't care if she died, just wondering.

Or maybe it's a conspiracy, and she's down in Cuba with Elvis and Tupac and Hitler drinking cocktails on the beach and having a nice day.

These are serious questions :D

Don't they have medicine now to extend life? She can afford it. Why she died? I don't care if she died, just wondering.

Or maybe it's a conspiracy, and she's down in Cuba with Elvis and Tupac and Hitler drinking cocktails on the beach and having a nice day.

These are serious questions :D
There’s no cure for stupidity (of the subjects), that’s the problem.
After centuries of interbreeding she well surpassed expectations.

Reactions: Scorpy
No guessing what my vote will be ;).

"Bahamas is the newest member of the Commonwealth to declare its intention to hold a republic referendum and depose King Charles III as head of state."

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads