Our valued sponsor

Question about europacbank.com

rey skywalker

Dec 27, 2019
Visit site
web site still working , bank is still there, anybody has any news? any direct experience?
i think fed did not close their access to ach , will be too much just for some eu idiots try fxxx e with us:p

i found this, like usual a lot of this super expert of this forum are screming scam scam , only becaluse they want to sell us something from their bags of super products , and put mud on other .
i suggest to brink evidence to thi s forums , not i heard , i think , a friend of mine , may be , i newspaper in bangladesh has claim.
facts please

happy new year

is europac still working?

Yes they are for now.

But they are loosing a whole bunch of correspondence accounts. From tomorrow (January 15th) they lose their CAD account at Bank of Montreal.

I would never ever use this bank and if I had money there I would remove it ASAP before there are no payment paths left out of the bank. When they lose Novo Banco in Portugal as a correspondence bank they will have only JPY and USD payment processing ability. Then Fed will pull plug on them and its game over for the bank.

how can they loose their ach access ? usd will always works only if they get licence revoked they will lose it
, i see there is a lot of amaterurs in this forum they even not understand how is working dollar clearing system , and the want give us suggetions , go back to school
actually i think peter schiff is a great guy no question about it

how can they loose their ach access ? usd will always works only if they get licence revoked they will lose it
, i see there is a lot of amaterurs in this forum they even not understand how is working dollar clearing system , and the want give us suggetions , go back to school
Right now they are combing through all the Americans who have and had accounts there. The US will fine Uselesspac and then shut their USD channel after they have moved the funds back to the US. So your Euro Pac account will show a balance but the funds will be in America (for American clients). That's the short version from an amateur!!!
Schiff couldn't even hold his own in an interview where he presented with facts (its on YouTube). His face and body language was of a man who not only has to contend with the IRS, FBI, Perth Mint, Australian Tax Office but also the various Mafia's Cartels and Russians whos money he assured them would be safe.

Reactions: Martin Everson
i think fed did not close their access to ach , will be too much just for some eu idiots try fxxx e with us:p

(translation to English : He thinks the Fed will not close their access)

then you say:

Your arguing with yourself at this point :rolleyes:.

i see there is a lot of amaterurs in this forum they even not understand how is working dollar clearing system , and the want give us suggetions , go back to school

You should take your own advice and visit language school. English is not my first language either but you are murdering the English language :confused:.

Perfect EPB customer profile.

Latest Threads