Our valued sponsor

Question on recent Belize incorporation

I managed to get some communication going. What's funny is that they kinda put the blame on me for not settling my bill, that is the last $200 I owe to my reseller.

I do fully agree that he should not continue with my order untill hes fully paid BUT where has he been? If someone suddenly dissapears on you(especially in the online world) its easily to become concerned and stop sending any more money to them. This is common sense, no?

Anyhow i was just told by your business partnert that once I pay(I just did actually) what's still owed my order will progress. Let's hope now!

Safa I got your pm but I can't reply since I don't have 25 posts. Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I don't understand it why you would like to continue with this particular gentleman and not simply asked for reimbursement of your money?

A firm whatever the size or the nature of business which behave such as this shouldn't be supported, I'd personally in no way accept this behavior with any of my business partners.

flofi said:
Honestly, I don't understand it why you would like to continue with this particular gentleman and not simply asked for reimbursement of your money?
A firm whatever the size or the nature of business which behave such as this shouldn't be supported, I'd personally in no way accept this behavior with any of my business partners.
You are right and like you I would have done so but they are the only ones(to my knowledge at least) that offer this particular service that am after that's why am taking a ride.

To CClogic:

I was adviced that in early next week my package will be taken from you and my order will proceed. Please don't destroy it ;)

I was adviced that in early next week my package will be taken from you and my order will proceed. Please don't destroy it ;)
I'm glad to hear that you solved the problem, as soon as we get any instructions and payment an account manager will take care of it.

cheektocheek said:
Could i ask if my package has left your company or if you still have it stored? I have been advised that my order has been progressing and i just want to check with you that my package has indeed left you. Many Thanks
Please direct such questions to your Agent, if he not respond then to our corporate support which you find here : dBusinessNews: Subscribe now | Free Press Release submission

Since you took this to a public forum then I will also answer it here this time, I have spoken with my colleague and we have received the payment for this bank account opening yesterday and will proceed with the account opening with the bank you choose within the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
I have paid your colleague nearly 3 weeks ago. I am surprised and dissapointed in the least that you just received the payment from him/them.

How long from now the opening of the account will take? Please for any problems contact me directly not the middle man.

At least we are moving now. In the future can I order this service directly from you? I don't wish to go through through a middle man again. Thanks

It will take the usual 10 to 14 business days to have the bank account operative. You will have to contact us first, we do not have your e-mail any longer available. please send your request including your e-mail address through our corporate support.

Everyone is more than welcome to buy the services directly with us.

Last edited:
I have opened an account with your corporate support.

Could you please pm me in this forum what exactly is your part in my order? and do you now know exactly what my order is about? I need this answer as I don't wish to reveal something I am not supposed to and to the wrong people. Thanks

okay PM send - our role is to open the corporate bank account for you.

Why don't you simply just open a ticket within the support system as you've already created the account it shouldn't be that tough.

I am going to take care of your request, Peter Derek right here, among the support staff and always pleased to help people in need of assistance.