Our valued sponsor

Questions about private interest foundation

boomm

Offshore Agent
May 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

many questions come to us to a better understanding about the subject :

- is it possible to have documentations in foreign languages ? in french for example.

- a trust or a private interest foundation can have a bank account without founding a company ?

- if yes, how many bank accounts can be hold ?

- is it possible to open an anonymous bank account in the name of a trust or a private interest foundation ?

- what's the best to detain real estate, car, house, boat beetween a trust or a private interest foundation ?

- the best anonymous form is a trust or a private interest foundation (think the second is, but not sure)

- how create a private interest foundation with new bank accounts past the first times ?

- is it possible to locate debit bills (utilities for example) which come from foreign lands on a private interest foundation ?

- if i loose my documents, what can i do ?

thanks a lot in advance of your elements and responses, it's really difficult for us to clearly understand all the qualities of a PIF despite our interest.

(to be continued until it become all clear to go on)

yours sincerely.

- a trust or a private interest foundation can have a bank account without founding a company ?
That is correct, they are both legal entity's, the number of bank accounts is unlimited but why do you need hundred of accounts?

Can you let us know what business you are actually into? That would help to clarify your issues :)

jpay said:
That is correct, they are both legal entity's, the number of bank accounts is unlimited but why do you need hundred of accounts?
Can you let us know what business you are actually into? That would help to clarify your issues :)
thanks,

i don't need hundred of accounts, it's just for information. i involve in consulting for enterprises.

but you don't answer to others questions :angel:

- is it possible to have documentations in foreign languages ? in french for example.

You will need to order a public translation to get the documents in different languages, so we at least won't be able to help with this part. Both a Trust and a Foundation can have a bank account they are both legal entities. Finally you can have as many accounts as you like with as many different banks you want.

- how create a private interest foundation with new bank accounts past the first times ?
You can find more information about it here: Private Interest Foundations Seychelles | offshore-company-formation

Last edited:
why dont open a offshore trust in Tanzania?

boomm said:
Hello,
many questions come to us to a better understanding about the subject :

- is it possible to open an anonymous bank account in the name of a trust or a private interest foundation ?

- what's the best to detain real estate, car, house, boat beetween a trust or a private interest foundation ?

- the best anonymous form is a trust or a private interest foundation (think the second is, but not sure)

- is it possible to locate debit bills (utilities for example) which come from foreign lands on a private interest foundation ?

- if i loose my documents, what can i do ?

thanks a lot in advance of your elements and responses, it's really difficult for us to clearly understand all the qualities of a PIF despite our interest.

(to be continued until it become all clear to go on)

yours sincerely.
why dont open a offshore trust in Tanzania?