Our valued sponsor

Questions about starting an Offshore Company

alpagen

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm pretty new here found it by researched and loved all the Infos here so decided to sign up and get in contact with some of you .

I'm researching now for a Long time and there came up some questions, at the beginning I'm frome Europe and want to start some different Online Businesses to be able to work local Independent and travel the world, main income should come frome different E-Commerce/Dropshipping stores.

Questions:

.) I really like the Software from Shopify do you know any chance to get a shopfy store hosted offshore ? (Is an offshore hosting really needed for an offshore Online Store)?
.) Where and how do you buy your domains without using private Name ? Do you buy it with your offshore Company?
.) I think Belize is the best place to register and offshore company for an Online Shop, but still there is the Problem with PayPal which I have to use, with an Cyprus Bank account it is just possible to connect it with Paypal when I register my company there and have a local director (passport etc.) what can I do to get Belize Company, Paypal ready?
.) Can I use money from Offshore Company Bank Account for private reasons, for example I travel to Thailand can I pay there with Visa from the Company and withdraw money on an ATM or how you guys do it?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

.) I really like the Software from Shopify do you know any chance to get a shopfy store hosted offshore ? (Is an offshore hosting really needed for an offshore Online Store)?
This company has been around for ages, their website look shitty but they are good for real anonymous offshore hosting Anonymous Hosting - Main Page - Katz Global Media

.) Where and how do you buy your domains without using private Name ? Do you buy it with your offshore Company?
Once you have your offshore company setup you use the name of that company, no issues.

.) I think Belize is the best place to register and offshore company for an Online Shop, but still there is the Problem with PayPal which I have to use, with an Cyprus Bank account it is just possible to connect it with Paypal when I register my company there and have a local director (passport etc.) what can I do to get Belize Company, Paypal ready?
You will need a complete Cyprus setup means. company + bank account + nominees in Cyprus for that to work or you need to find an agent that is able to provide you with the DD documents for the use to open an PayPal account they are very difficult to find. There are a few other options, you can PM me if you are interested to know.

.) Can I use money from Offshore Company Bank Account for private reasons, for example I travel to Thailand can I pay there with Visa from the Company and withdraw money on an ATM or how you guys do it?
That's actually what most are doing, just never use the card in your local country that would not work long term.

Reactions: colotx and negon
Thanks for your quick Reply @Admin !

.) Is it needed to Host an Ecommerce Website Offshore when the comapny is Offshore ?
.) I would prefere not to have a Cyprus company, because of Accounting and 12,5% Tax. I will write you an PM! :)
.) How does this work for example with Cyprus which requires Accounting, I think it will not be possible then to use company money for private reasons so easy or?

Reactions: colotx and negon
.) Is it needed to Host an Ecommerce Website Offshore when the comapny is Offshore ?
No need for that it's up to you

.) I would prefere not to have a Cyprus company, because of Accounting and 12,5% Tax. I will write you an PM! :)
If you don't need paypal then you can choose any other offshore jurisdiction.

.) How does this work for example with Cyprus which requires Accounting, I think it will not be possible then to use company money for private reasons so easy or?
PM me for details, there are several ways to do this, no probme at all even with accounting;)

It can be of interest for you to pay the 12,5% tax in Cyprus depending on where you live. So you can make use of double tax treties that Cyprus may have with your country. This will require that you have a local tax accountant available to help you with the paperwork. Typically this is in an larger setup.

Otherwise get the Company registered non resident and you can avoid the tax ;)

How does this work for example with Cyprus which requires Accounting, I think it will not be possible then to use company money for private reasons so easy or?
Pretty easy to do, just make a loan agreement and provide the document to the accounting, no problems :)

Reactions: hungryit and negon
Second that ;)

Reactions: SasxInc
Thanks for your quick Reply @Admin !

You want to look into something like Seychelles, Andorra, Belize or Marshall Islands for your business setup.

Reactions: pesto
>> I really like the Software from Shopify do you know any chance to get a shopfy store hosted offshore ? (Is an offshore hosting really needed for an offshore Online Store)?
strange there was only one guy on this forum I read that told us that offshore hosting was mandatory for a offshore company to be recognized offshore is it wrong or true?

Reactions: pesto
I read offshore hosting is not required to have your business offshore. The agent will not check if you have a hosting in the offshore jurisdiction where the business is registered.
I never considered any offshore hosting I was even not aware of it to be a potential problem! I'm surprised to find this discussion here I must say.

Reactions: hungryit
I would use an exchange service and stealth PayPal account to get this deal done. works simply better for me!

Reactions: colotx

Latest Threads