Our valued sponsor

Ready Made Company + Bank Account

alexova

Offshore Agent
Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
i have recently come across an offer from another offshore incorporation agency which offers a ready made company including a business bank account.

what do you think about this offer, especially regarding the included business bank account?

they claim they will inform the bank, resign and appoint me as new bank account holder.

they also claim all i need to send them is a passport copy which i doubt, as i think the bank would like to have some more information of the new bank account holder, right?

as i mentioned this offer comes from a competitor agency however i would appreciate if you stay objective on this.

Well, you may want a Certificate of Good standing and also request the audited fiscal report that may have been made for the company! Else, nothing wrong to do so. Check with the bank if they will accept you and your business as well otherwise it may be throwing good money away...

The very question I ask my customers when they look for a "ready made" is: why do you need it?

Before making any checking as correctly suggested by TheCollectror, i will ask myself why i would ever need one!

Nothing wrong against "ready made" if it's really worthy to your scope.

bye

cangarooo

Second that, anyway there may be several reasons for why one would like to acquire a Shelf company.. Actually we frequently sell such companies to clients in urgent needs of a Cyprus company.

Latest Threads