Our valued sponsor

real USA bank account without SSN, live in Poland, how?

quickfix

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Real USA Bank Account opening without the SSN, how to do if I live in Poland?

I read all over the Internet, forums, blogs and other resources that it is possible to open a real USA bank account without to live there and to have a so named "SSN" number, whatever that is! Do you know of a reliable service that can help you to open a real USA bank account? all information you may have please supply me with it here in the thread or PM, I want to know requirements, costs, min deposits, my options.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some topics for you about the same, hope they can help you:

<removed>

Last edited:
When reading all this it seems not possible to open a real US account, only chance is to get a payoneer US account which can't be verified or used by PayPal any longer I read!

Reactions: uplana
I have read lots of similar threads on many forums like WHT, DP and no one is actually able to provide real US bank accounts for non US citizens, sorry that's the truth.

Last edited:
It's almost the only valid option I have seen for US banking at least.

Real USA Bank Account opening without the SSN, how to do if I live in Poland?

I read all over the Internet, forums, blogs and other resources that it is possible to open a real USA bank account without to live there and to have a so named "SSN" number, whatever that is! Do you know of a reliable service that can help you to open a real USA bank account? all information you may have please supply me with it here in the thread or PM, I want to know requirements, costs, min deposits, my options.
Payoneer is a good choice for you bro. They provide a USA bank account. Simply register with valid National ID card and they will send details and card within 1 month.

Yes i have also seen on many forums that you can open a bank account in Usa without living there though i am not sure what you are asking about (min deposit,bank account opening charges etc all that stuff)
It is better to take phone numbers from bank of that website in usa and call them.They are trusted enough to help you out. Dont trust any new bie and transfer money if they say they can open a bank account. You can be scammed.

Payoneer, ScotiaBank and Stripe.com/atlas is what you may look at for something that shall come close to US banking

I don't think you could create a real US bank account without the right documents and information. The US is one of the most strict countries that allows only their natives to apply a bank account unless you are living in US, there's no way to create a bank account from them. Most of the offers on the internet are pure SCAM and you should be aware of these.

Latest Threads