Our valued sponsor

Receiving account in Payoneer

migueljuan

May 30, 2024
Spain
Visit site
I opened an account with Payoneer and need USD and EUR accounts. In order to open the USD account I needed to link an existing USD with the same company name, which I have and it all worked out. However, I don’t have another EUR so it looks like I can’t open a EUR receiving account. Basically what this means is that I won’t have an IBAN.
However, I am able to convert USD to EUR and have Euros (which I can spend with the EUR debit card).

My question is, if I don’t open a EUR receiving account with an IBAN, where do the Euros that I converted exist or go to? Is there a dedicated bank account with my name on it in the background or are they part of a big pool of money? I need to be able to print out a bank statement for the Euro account that shows a real bank account number.

I opened an account with Payoneer and need USD and EUR accounts. In order to open the USD account I needed to link an existing USD with the same company name, which I have and it all worked out. However, I don’t have another EUR so it looks like I can’t open a EUR receiving account. Basically what this means is that I won’t have an IBAN.
However, I am able to convert USD to EUR and have Euros (which I can spend with the EUR debit card).

My question is, if I don’t open a EUR receiving account with an IBAN, where do the Euros that I converted exist or go to? Is there a dedicated bank account with my name on it in the background or are they part of a big pool of money? I need to be able to print out a bank statement for the Euro account that shows a real bank account number.
I don't think you actually need an EUR Bank Account to receive an EUR IBAN. (I have US Details / GBP Details and so on and don't have any other US Bank Account linked.)

Reach out via Live Chat to Support they are "mostly" supportive, unless you run into "funds freeze".

Here's the link it's sometimes not showing when your in the payoneer support center, you can also google it.

Reactions: ilke and migueljuan